15. Try Again?

Jade POV

After Roman and I figured things out we had spent the whole day together but all to soon he had to leave and head back on the road leaving me here. On thing we had agreed on was that it wasn't a good idea for me to join him, not when Trevor was yet to be told about us.

It had been a few days since he left and I missed him terribly, he called everyday, sometimes video called and when he couldn't call he'd text me. But I had to admit that know that I knew first hand how easy it is to cheat I was worried. I needed to learn to trust him, it was crazy to me how I could fall so deeply in love with some one I barely knew.

Up to now Roman and I didn't exactly do a lot of talking and so we didn't know much about each other. An ice cold chill runs across my stomach shaking me from my thoughts, lifting my shades I look down to find a clear liquid and ice cubes on my stomach and I hear the sound of an unmistakable laugh.

"Damian Priest you asshole" I say grabbing an ice cube and throwing it in his direction narrowly missing his face

"Hey that nearly hit me" he says "I'm not feeling the love J"

"Where was the love when you poured ice cold whatever that was over me?" I ask

"Water sweetie, it was water, aqua, h2o, it won't hurt you" he says "the ice cube on the other hand could have had my eye out"

"Your right I'm sorry, but why did you pour it on me?" I ask

"You have visitor and I thought you were asleep" he smiles

"I do" I say as a big smile spreading over my face as he nods "and just for the record just shake me next time"

"Now where is this fun in that" he laughs before jumping in the pool.

Shaking my head I walk into the house, as I walk though to the hallway I find myself getting more excited, I couldn't wait to be back in those big strong arms and to just be with him again.

My excitement is short lived when I step into the hallway and find Trevor standing there.

"Trevor what are you doing here?" I ask and shifts nervously

"First I wanted to apologise for the way I reacted" he says "and I was hoping we could talk"

"Um yeah I guess we can" I say motioning towards the kitchen

"Why do you always forget to put on sun block?" He chuckles

"Huh?" I ask turning to look at him

"Your shoulders are burnt" he says "do you have any after sun lotion?"

"Oh yeah it's right there on the counter" I say as I take a seat on one of the stools.

Trevor walks around me and grabs the lotion, he squeezes some on to his hands and rubs them together before beginning to gently rub it into my shoulders. At first it's sore and I hiss at the contact but soon it starts to feel nice.

His hands move from my shoulders to my arms and I'm caught off guard by him gently kissing my neck "what are you doing?" I ask moving away

"What does it feel like" he smiles kissing along my shoulder "what do you say to giving us another try?"

"Please don't do that" I say moving away from him completely "and my answer is no, I'm sorry Trevor but it's not what I want"

"You want him right?" He asks and I nod "does he make you happy Jade?" He asks

"Yes very happy" I say "I never meant to hurt you ever and I'm sorry it all happened this way"

"I'm sorry too" he says taking hold of my hands "all I ever wanted was for you to be happy and if haply is with him so be it. I will support you any way I can with the pregnancy if you'll let me"

"Of course I will" I say "I'm glad you came here today, thank you Trevor"

He says nothing just wraps me up in a hug and gently kisses my cheek. He gives me one last smile and then leaves. Then I thought crosses my mind, if he's here then Roman should be too, why hadn't I heard from him?

Walking back out into the garden I find that Damian is no longer alone in the pool, he has Roman with him and Kayden is stood nearby seemingly frozen to the spot.

"Please tell me that is the real Roman Reigns swimming in our pool?" She asks without even looking at me

"It is, but where the hell did he come from?" I ask

"Don't know, don't care" she says, I follow her gaze andlook at the two men in the pool, Roman spots me and flashes me that beautiful smile of his before getting himself out of the pool like he's in scene from a movie.

"Sweet baby Jesus would you look at that" Kayden gasps "that man  is all kinds of fine, you are one lucky woman"

"Hey babygirl" he says wrapping his arms around me and I don't even care that he is wet "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I say "where did you come from and why didn't you call?"

"I didn't call becuase I wanted to surprise you and when I got here I saw Trevors car so I decided to come round back to leave you two to talk" he says before pecking my lips "how did that go?"

"It went really well" I say "you knew he was coming didn't you?"

"I did" he says "he told me he was going to come see you and talk to you"

"Did he tell you he was going to ask me for another chance?" I ask and his eyes widen

"No he didn't, what did you tell him? It's ok if you've changed your mind about me......." I cut him off by taking his face in my hands and making him look at me, he expression softens and he smiles at me.

"I said no" I say softly "I told him I wanted you, that you make me happy"

"You make me happy too babygirl" he smiles before leaning down and kissing me lovingly "now how about you and me go for a swim?"