13. Alone?

Jade POV

Never did I ever think that I would find myself sitting in a room backstage at a wwe show waiting to tell two men that I was pregnant.
I was terrified becuase I had no idea how either of them would react and I was nervous about seeing them both.

The only lucky thing was that I had found out just as wwe arrived in my home town so I didn't have to travel anywhere. Damian had dropped me at the arena and said he would pick me up when I was done.

The door of the room opens and I find myself spinning round to see who it is, Roman peeks his head in and looks around before his eyes fall on me, a soft smile forms on his face and he enters the room closing the door behind him.
Silently he walks towards me and to my surprise wraps his arms around me, I instantly feel safe being this close to him and I relax against him.

"How're you doing babygirl?" He asks kissing the top of my head

"Good I guess" I say "it's nice to see you Roman"

"It's good to see you too" he smiles "so what do you need to talk to me about?" He asks stepping back from me

"Let's wait for Trevor and I can tell you both at the same time" I say nervously.

Roman stays in front of me and looks deep into my eyes, his brow furrows and he takes my hands in his "What's happened babygirl?" He asks concern written all over his face.

"I......."

"You've got to be shiting me! Is this why you brought me here?" Trevor says as we both turn to look at him and I let go of Roman's hands.

"No he's here becuase I need to talk to you both about something that concerns you both" I say walking towards the seats and motioning for them to do the same

"I figured after this long that you had changed your mind about us both" Trevor says sitting down

"I haven't but that's not why I'm here" I say as Roman sits down beside Trevor "you see........I.......I'm.......sorry" I say looking down as the tears start to fall.

"Hey it's ok babygirl" Roman says taking my hand "whatever it is we can work it out together"

"Are you serious right now?" Trevor snaps "your really going to sit here and make out like your the better man so she'll choose you"

"I've just about had my fill of you these last two months trevor" Roman growls "you know damn well this ain't about her choosing the better man, it's about her deciding what she wants and neither of us have any influence over that"

"This isn't about me choosing this about me being pregnant" I blurt out and the two men stare at me for a moment.

"Pregnant" Roman says breaking the silence before standing up "I......I'm sorry babygirl.......I need a minute" he says before walking out of the room

"What about you?" I ask Trevor as he moves away from me

"I'm sorry Jade but I can't do this" he says "I'm not about to let myself get attached to child that might not be mine, until we can do a dna I'm staying out of this" he says before walking out of the room as well.

So that's that I'm completely alone in this, I guess it's no less than I deserved but I had hoped at least one of them would want to help me in some way. Maybe this way was for the best.
Taking my phone out of my bag I make a quick call to Damian before leaving the room and the arena.

Roman POV

I know me leaving the room wasn't the best thing to do and it probably gave her the wrong idea but I just needed a moment to process what she had said. She was pregnant, possibly with my child, I was possibly going to be a father.

I had walked around a little before heading back to the room I had left her in, when I push the door open I find the room empty, everyone has gone. I head through backstage looking for any sign of Jade or Trevor.

I spot Trevor in catering nursing a bottle of water, I stride over to him but I don't see Jade.

"Where is she? Where's Jade?" I ask and he looks up at me

"I left her in the room" he says "I'm not getting involved until we can do a dna"

"She's not there" I say "do you know where she might be?"

"Probably gone home, this is her home town after all" he says "why do you care you walked out of the room too"

"Becuase I needed to think not becuase I wasn't interested" I growl "look I know your hurt but you are being an asshole right now, this situation isn't ideal but she needs our support, now tell me her address"

"Why should I tell you anything?" He snaps

"How bout this, you give me her address or I tell Stephanie you've been punching me for real in the ring" I say and his face falls

Jade POV

I had been sobbing in Damian's arms since we got back here, I didn't want to do this alone but at the same time it was no less then I deserved, in not wanting to hurt either of them I had hurt them both, I was a horrible person.

"It's going to be alright cariño" Damian soothes "You're not alone, whatever happens you and this baby will always have me, I told you I would always be here for you and I meant it"

"I know, thank you D" I say looking up at him

Damian opens his mouth to speak but is stopped by the doorbell, he kisses my forehead before getting up and walking to the door, I follow a little behind and watch as he opens to door.

"You've got some nerve" he says tensing himself up

I hear a voice but can't make out what they are saying and I'm not sure who it is.

"I can't just let you in man, you see in order to get through the door you need to know the password" he smirks "care to have a guess?"

"D who are you terrorising now" I say walking over to the door "who......oh.......Roman what are you doing here?" I ask

"Babygirl please can we talk?" He asks "you'd gone by the time I got back to the room and I have some things I'd like to say"