2. Her

Roman POV

All I had done since I got to arena was pace in front of the couch in my locker room, things hadn't exactly gone to plan at the hotel. I had seen her get out of the car and she immediately got my attention, so much so that I had deliberately but myself in her path so that I could talk to her.

I hadn't seen Trevor due to him having his head in the trunk all I knew was that I wanted her the second I laid eyes in her and now I was in what I consider the seventh circle of hell!

I couldn't ignore what I had felt when our hands touched no matter how hard I tried. That almost electric current that surged through my body was unmistakable and I knew from the way she looked at me and the way she clung to him that she had felt it too.

What the hell am I supposed to do now? Walk away? No......no I can't do that not after what I felt. But I couldn't very well steal her away either, Trevor was my friend and I am not that guy, I am not some one that takes other guys women but she..........damn is she beautiful and damn me all the way to hell if I don't want her so bad right now.

"You alright big uce?" Jey asks but I don't answer I just keep pacing

"Yo earth to big uce" Jimmy says moving to stand in front of me "Where's your big ol head at?" He asks

"Huh?.....oh sorry I was just trying to figure out if I had forgotten something that's all" I say giving the best excuse I could think of

"Yeah and I'm the tooth fairy" Jey says "what's going on with you?"

"Nothing alright, just drop it" I say running my hands through my hair

"If you tell you maybe we can help" Jimmy says

"No you can't!" I snap "please just do as I ask and drop it" I say before walking out of my locker room.

The second I close the door and look up I regret storming out, there she is leaning against a wall. Her eyes are fixed on her phone as mine travel down her body taking in every curve. In her skinny jeans, camisol top and leather jacket she looked like a supermodel and it made me want her even more.

Without a second thought I stride towards her licking my lips as I do. I can talk to her right? That won't do any harm right? As I approach her the strap of her bag slips down her arm and a bottle of water falls out and rolls away stopping at my feet. Picking it up I finish walking over to her.

"Hey, you dropped this" I say holding out the bottle

"What? Oh! I didn't even feel my bag slip thank you" she says looking up and her eyes widen "Roman"

"Relax I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're thinking" I smile

"Oh no I didn't.....I mean......nevermind" she says as a small blush appears on her cheeks

"So tell me babygirl are you lost or are you waiting for some one?" I ask

"Both actually" she laughs nervously "Trevor asked me to wait for him in catering and I have no idea where that is"

"Then allow me to escort you" I say motioning for her to walk with me "so are you going to be with us long?" I ask

"Two weeks, then we are taking a trip" she smiles "but there's a chance I could stay longer"

Well that wasn't the answer I was hoping for, I hoping she'd say a couple of days, how am I supposed to be around her for that long without doing anything? This was going to drive me crazy.

"So have you two been together long?" I ask with no real idea of why I'm asking

"Three years" she says "in fact it's our three year anniversary in two weeks"

"Three years and no ring? Babygirl I'd been questioning how he feels about you" I chuckle whilst simultaneously wondering what the hell I'm doing

"I don't need a ring to know he loves me" she says "what about you? Are you married?"

"No not married, I'm completely single" I smile "Well this is catering and this is where I leave you"

To my surprise she stops in the door way and looks at me, I lean back against the door frame and she takes a step closer to me. She looks up and me and straight into my eyes like she's searching for answers

"Tell me Roman how is a man like you single? Why haven't you been snapped up?" She asks biting her lip

"Maybe I'm waiting for the right woman" I say moving closer to her "why are you interested babygirl?" I ask taking her hand in mine and feeling the exact same electricity as before.

"Mr Reigns have you forgotten that I'm spoken for" she smirks, the fact that she hasn't moved her hand out of mine does not go unnoticed

"No I haven't" I smile "but there's no harm in asking"

"That's true" she smiles "anyway thanks for escorting me here, it was nice talking to you Roman"

"Likewise babygirl" I nod "I'll see you around and im sure we'll bump into each other again"

As I watch her walk into catering it's clear to me that I can't be around her without flirting, but I'm pretty sure that this time she flirted back.