24. No Words

Roman POV

Pulling up outside Jade's house I know she's going to have questions, the main one being why I am back so early. Right now I didn't want to talk I just wanted to be with her, I wanted to hold her and lose myself in her. I didn't want to think ain't what had happened and or what the asshole had said, the only words I wanted to hear were I love you from the lips of the woman I loved.

At some point I was going to have to talk to Damian and make him aware of what he was being accused of, but a part of me didn't want Jade to know what was going on, I didn't want to cause her any stress as I know it's not good for her or peanut, at the same time I knew keeping secrets was not an option.

I enter the house and look for Jade but she is nowhere to be found, I start to worry that something has happened to her or the baby but I instantly relax when I see her outside in the garden. She's wearing a flowing white maxi dress and damn if it doesn't but an image in my mind I can't shift.

She has her eyes closed and face turned up towards the sun as the gentle breeze blows over her. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her pressing my lips softly against her neck "I love you" I whisper "I love you so much"

"Ro? What are you doing home early?" She asks turning in my arms "what's happened?" She asks looking worried

"Shhhh all I want to hear right now is you telling me you love me" I say pressing my lips to hers.

"Ro" she says breaking the kiss "what's going on?"

"Please babygirl just tell me you love me" I plead "I need to hear it"

"I love you Ro" she says cupping my cheek "I'll always love you, now tell me what's wrong"

Jade POV

As look into Roman's warm brown eyes I know something is wrong, there is something he isn't telling me and whatever it is is hurting him. At the same time I can feel that talking isn't what he needs right now, for some reason he needs reassurance that I love him and that worries me becuase has never doubted my love for him.

"Say it again please baby" he says resting his head against mine and closing his eyes

"I love you Roman Reigns" I say quietly and he presses his lips softly against mine, before I can even think he turns me around and pulls my back flush against his chest. He gentle moves my hair out of the way before kissing my neck, I was reach up and place my hand on the back of his head as I close my eyes giving into him becoming more than willing to give him what he needs right now.

As he continues to lick and suck at my neck he slides the straps of my dress off my shoulders and down my arms allowing it to fall and pool on the grass around my feet.
His hands glide over my bump before moving up to cup my breasts massaging them gently.

"I need you babygirl" he whispers as he turns me to face him once again. He pecks my lips before leading me over to one of the sun loungers, he removes his shirt before kissing me once again.

As his soft full lips move against mine I slide my hands up his body and I feel him take a deep intake of breath at my touch, I wrap my arms around his neck an he instantly deepens the kiss.
My hands move from his neck to the waist band on his sweat pants, I pull them down breaking the kiss as I slide them down his legs taking his boxers with them.

He sits down on the lounger and pulls me down so that I am straddling him, I lower myself onto him slowly and begin to gently  rock my hips, he grips my hips as his eyes close and his head falls back. He guides my hips controlling my pace and he let's out a low  growl.

"That's it babygirl just like that" he says "you feel so good"

He begins to buck his hips in rhythm with mine causing me to close my eyes and lean back as a familiar knot forms in my stomach.
He sits up wrapping his arms around me as he thrusts into me harder causing me to moan softly, as he thrusts harder and deeper he takes a nipple into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it, no longer able to hold it I fall apart around him with him finding his release soon after.

We stay like this, his arms wrapped around me, our bodies so close together that not even the breeze can get between us as we both catch our breath. He looks up at me and with both hands strokes the hair out of my face before kissing me lovingly.

"I love you" he whispers as his thumbs stroke my cheeks

"I love you too" I say looking into his eyes "are you going to tell me what's going on?" I ask

"I don't want to talk right now" he says "I just want to enjoy being  with you, I've missed you and I'm not done showing you how much"

"Ro baby you've got me worried" I say "I need to know you're alright"

"I'm fine babygirl you don't need to worry" he says "I just need you to be with me"

"I'm right here baby I'm not going anywhere" I say softly as I cup his cheek and he leans into my touch "just promise me you'll tell me when you're ready"

"I will I promise" he says "right now I just need to be with you, no words just you in my arms" he says before kissing me once again.