3. Focus On My Man

I want to start this chapter with a shout out to two amazing ladies that I'm incredibly lucky to call friends Joy_of_life88 thank you so much for your help with the title for this story and xMrsHardy thankyou so much for your help with the cover (I know you hate me thanking you 😝)
This story wouldn't have happened without you two ❤❤

Jade POV

While I waited for Trevor I had gotten myself something to eat but all I had managed to do was push the food around my plate with the fork.
I couldn't eat and I couldn't focus, all because Mr Reigns had made himself at home in my mind and he wouldn't leave.

I had enjoyed walking to catering with him, he was nice and I liked him......way more than I should and I didn't know what to do with it.
I mean I have eyes I can see the man is gorgeous but I love Trevor and he is the one I want. Maybe I should just stay away from Roman becuase being around him is going to spell nothing but trouble.

My train of thought is interrupted by hands covering my eyes "guess who?" Trevor whispers before gently kissing my neck and I can't help but smile.

"Hey baby I was wondering when you'd get here" I say as he moves to sit infront of me

"Sorry I got talking with some of the guys" he says "I see you found your way here alright though"

"Yeah, Roman was kind enough to show me the way" I say pushing my food around the plate again

"Something wrong with the food?" He asks looking at the plate

"No I'm just not hungry" I say dropping the fork

"You not feeling well baby?" He asks placing a hand on my forehead

"I'm just tired, it's been a long day and you wore we out at the hotel" I say and he smirks

"Not too much I hope" he says sliding his hands up my legs "becuase I am definitely up for another round"

"Mmm we'll see, I love you" I say before pressing my lips against his

Roman POV

I had come back to catering in the hopes that she would still be alone but instead I'm stood her watching her kiss Trevor. What was I even thinking, she's off limits, she's my friends girl, but that doesn't stop wishing I was him right now.

I had enjoyed every second of walking to catering with her and I had just wanted to have a little more time with her but I was too late. Taking one last glance at them I turn and head back to my locker room but something tells me she isn't going to leave my mind.

Jade POV

"I love you too beautiful" he says breaking the kiss "and I can't wait to get you alone in Hawaii"

"Me too" I smile "is there any particular reason for the trip?"

"Well it's our three year anniversary and I thought we should do something special" he smiles "and I have a couple of surprises planned for you"

"Oh what kind of surprises?" I ask running my fingers over his beard

"If I tell you they won't be surprises" he's says tapping my nose "be a good girl and be patient"

If there was one thing I had learned about Trevor it was that he loves to surprise me. He also loves to spoil me though he really doesn't need to, all I really need is him and his love nothing more.

One of the things that made me fall in love with him is the way he always makes me feel special, I've never had a man treat me the way he does and I know I'm lucky to have him love me the way he does.

"Alright but only becuase it's you" I smile "I really do love you, you know that right?" I say cupping his cheek

"Of course I do, are you sure there's nothing wrong?" He asks looking worried

"Yeah I'm sure, I just wanted to make sure you knew" I say "I'm not sure I tell you enough"

"Baby you tell me every day and that's more than enough" he says "and you know that I love you just as much as you love me right?"

"Yeah I do" I say "just ignore me I'm tired and I'm being silly"

"Alright, I've got to get to my match" he says "when I'm done we'll head back to the hotel and go to bed bwcuase clearly my girl needs sleep" he says kissing my forehead "I'll see you in a bit"

"Yeah see you soon" I smile and watch as he walks away.

I don't know what the hell has gotten into me but it has to stop, Trevor is already worried and thats not fair. I need to push Roman out of my mind and I need to focus on my man.