Interrogation

Tom wasn't sure if he could call it a victory, there was to many elements about Adele that didn't correspond with the murder on Oscar, the John doe boy who finally got his name.

Warren took it upon himself to phone the parents just to identify the body, it was still up to Tom to ask the questions that might lead to clues on how poor Oscar got murdered.

Now Adele, she didn't look like a woman who had the physical strength to choke a boy like that, in fact, using a quick eye comparison, Adele and Oscar was roughly the same size, and Oscar was slightly more muscular, probably an up and coming football player pumping himself up.

Tom stopped at the hospital first to talk to Angela about the latest happenings, she would be angry at him for keeping her in the dark too long.

"I'm sorry to tell you this sir" the nurse he spoke to yesterday said "Some time last night she slipped out"

"What the Hell do you mean she slipped out!?"

"She was quite adamant about leaving, I told her to stay thanks to the dangers of infection but she just... Vanished!" The nurse said cautiously.

Tom sighed "Any footage on the CCTV?"

"Yes, she stepped out, and left dressed and all"

"Okay then, thanks Miss" he said taking out his phone but grunting he pocketed it again, she doesn't have a phone!

He drove to the detective's department first for a debrief after the arrest of Adele, getting to Warren's office he was met with a man brushing a hand over his hair.

"What's up?" Tom asked.

"Snyders, you better talk to Adele quick, find out yes or no because the social media is going haywire, as we speak a television crew are on their way for an interview over why we decided to arrest someone who is practically a celebrity, above that a millionaire"

"Its understandable Warren, she's probably the richest woman in Oklahoma, this was to be expected" Tom said.

"This will be the climax of this detective's department Tom, its going to be as busy as an ant's nest, get the job done! I hate crowded places!"

"Yes sir I'm on it, tell me did you see Angela?"

"Isn't she supposed to be at the hospital?"

"Yes, but she slipped out last night"

Warren laughed "You know if I was ten years younger I'd try going for her, she's a wild card, and I hope you use that to your advantage?"

"Jones! She's off radar! MIA with no phone!"

"If she shows up on my side I'll inform you, get to Adele now and interrogate her, before I get Whiteman fever and start shooting Monroe's paparazzi!"

Tom chuckled "On it" he said and left to go see Adele in the interrogation room.

He knew what to expect, this was way too easy, either Monroe is a cluts, which he doubted considering the amounts of money she has to deal with, or she was framed.

He first entered the bordering room to see her sitting at the table through the mirrored glass, cuffs around those beautiful hands, inside with him stood the woman who arrested her.

"Tom Snyders" he greeted her.

"Wendy Banks" she said taking his hand.

"How has she been?"

"Quite behaved I must say, she didn't even ask for her phone call or lawyer" she said.

Tom looked at her closely then nodded at Wendy "Thanks for the assistance officer"