The suit...

Tom burst into Fred's office and he flew up hands high "I did it! Its done! Please don't mace me!"

"Let's hear it then" Tom said coming around.

Fred first scoffed "I swear, you and that woman are made for each other" he said playing the tape, he probably saw the news as well.

Vaguely they heard Robin's voice "There was a bit of friction with the gang in Alaska, but other than that the package is ready to ship"

"Good, make sure its delivered at his house in France as soon as the grand Prix starts, I want him nailed and locked away" Adelle answered.

"Of course" Robin said and came back to his car.

Tom rose "Blank, dead end, this has nothing to do with the Butcher"

"But what then? What do you think that package is?" Angela asked.

"No idea, so I guess our next step is to go see Alice's mother"

"Right then"

Tom left the room allowing Angela to go first but he turned to Fred at the door "Good work"

Fred nodded wiping his sweat.

Heading to the car Angela stopped him first "I know this is not the time, but I need to go to Manhattan to go see my contact"

"I don't like the idea" he said.

"I'll do it quick, we'll stay in contact as much as possible, I'll be done in a jiffy then give you feedback"

"Is it about Apex?"

"Yes, that black Jaguar, the shootout in the alley... Maybe even this package Monroe spoke of, if I know anything that can get one locked up, it must be a large drug shipment"

"Okay, I'd say you're on to something... Maybe you can get leads on Luke?"

"I, I know it sounds selfish"

"No Angela, I think your case and my case just crossed paths, if we can nail Apex as well, we might get a better picture of the Butcher"

She nodded and they parted to their cars "I'll be back tomorrow morning" she said.

"Be careful"

Tom climbed in and started but Angela was already leaving the parking area, he sighed thinking of her in that moment of his need, somehow allowing her to go by herself had him worried, may an angel be over her now.

He checked the address of Jane on the piece of paper and headed off, it was going to mean digging up old wounds, sore wounds, but thanks to Angela, Tom felt he could face it now.

Half an hour later he stopped at the address and climbed out, he didn't know if Jane still worked as a nurse, but it was worth a try.

He knocked on the door and stood back but the person who opened came as a total surprise "Officer Denzil?"

"Ah, Tom, I knew I'd see you here eventually"

"What are you doing here?"

He looked down and brushed his hair "That night, well, I was the one who had to break the news to Jane about Alice, and, well we sort of got together after that"

Tom sighed "No problems with that I guess, is she here? Do you know of Alice?"

Denzil's eyes widened "You learned?"

"Not only that Denzil Alice is my main suspect!"

"What!? Why didn't we see that on the news!?"

"Because some information is best kept from the press! You know that!?"