Doesn't look evil

Ruben was an up and down man, it was clear Adele kept him on his toes, but one thing both Angela and Tom noticed whilst watching the cameras on his daily commute inside that building, was his regular stops at female employees.

"You we're right" Angela said "He's a tail chaser"

"How far back does this footage go?" Tom asked.

"Two weeks"

"Good, go to the camera in his office and playback, let's see if our mystery blonde enters there"

Angela double clicked the rewind button and the camera winded back full speed until there was a blur from the matching suspect.

Angela rewinded it slower until they got to her entry.

"Good day" they heard Ruben speak.

"Nice, this cam even has voice recording" Angela said grabbing her cup of coffee.

"My name is Alison, I came for an interview today?"

"Yes, please have a seat beautiful" Ruben said in a flirty voice making Angela scoff.

The camera pointed towards Ruben, so they still couldn't see Alison's face.

"You applied for the finance department, are you any good at keeping track of money?" Ruben asked clasping his fingers.

"Yes, I would not have applied for this job if I couldn't" Alison said.

Ruben typed away on his laptop then looked up at her "You look young, what's your age?"

"Nineteen"

"Any previous work experience?"

"A small company in west Virginia"

"What's its name?"

She paused "Why?"

"For reference of course"

Tom leaned in over Angela "Pray she gives something here"

"No shit Snyders"

"I can't remember the name now but I'll be sure to get it for you, maybe I can take your number so we can talk on social chat?" Alison said.

Ruben smiled and took out his phone "Of course"

"Sack of seed indeed, she played him like a drum" Angela said.

"Question is did she send him the information? I suppose its back to that damn building again to bring mister Ruben in for interrogation" Tom said standing straight.

"Why not get a police officer to quickly pass by and load him, geez Snyders we're wasting fuel by driving up and down to that place"

Tom stopped at the door "That's a good idea" he said dialling up Robin whilst heading to Warren's office.

Angela looked to the screen again and watched the rest of the interview, Ruben gave Alison his number then continued;

"So what I expect from you here is to phone business clients like small mall situated jewelry stores and make sure of orders and stock, make sure they are up to date with payments and how much needs to be paid, can you do that?"

"Sure, sounds easy enough" she answered.

"Excellent, you seem like a sweet and proper lady, I know you'll be fine, but for now a three month probation period will be opened on your contract to monitor if you can do the job, after that its a permanent contract and a salary raise"

Alison nodded.

Ruben typed on his laptop again then stood up "Sit patiently for me, I'm quickly going to fetch some paperwork you need to sign and after that I'll take your picture for filing purposes"