Behold its Alice

Tom stepped out of the house and greeted the two "Remember Denzil, any news about Alice's whereabouts you phone me, she even shot me the other night"

Denzil nodded "Will do, remember I'm a cop, I'll arrest her myself if I see her again"

"Good to know" he said and headed to his car.

Slowly but surely one piece after another fell into place, Dale Faust brings Tom back to Adelle, their epic clash over riches might play a large role, the crap human kind will do for money are sometimes heinous, even tip off a fifteen year old girl to do the deed.

He popped back into his car and read the notes, so she moves around with another girl her age, identity unknown, but still just a girl, where is the large male that can choke the life out of Oscar?

Could it be Faust? If so what motivated the rich bastard to go to the outskirts of town just to soil his hands with the blood of a boy?

Then that still doesn't explain why the Butcher, butchers the victims, what is he doing with those chunks? Feeding his dogs!?

He sighed and phoned Warren "Chief"

"Yes, you saw Miss Jane?"

"According to her Alice has an apprentice her age, they move together, and then there is a suspicion that she met with Dale Faust"

"Faust again ey?"

"Yes... Chief, get me a warrant"

"I'll have it ready when you arrive"

"I like your speed Sir" he said and started the car, as he drove off he phoned Angela, it was such a relief when she answered.

"Hey"

"You still okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, no tails, everything went smoothy, I talked to my contact and he's finding out more about that package"

"Good, I just saw Alice's mother, and you won't believe what came out?"

"No?"

"There is a suspicion Alice was handling with Dale Faust"

Angela gave an eery giggle "I wish I could say wait for me, but you're probably on your way to collect a warrant right?"

"I am"

"Keep me up to date, my guess is the feud between him and Monroe has something sinister simmering in this pot"

"My thoughts exactly, talk to you soon"

"Yeah..." She wanted to say more, he heard the crackle in her voice.

"You okay?"

She giggled "I almost said love you"

Tom snickered.

"Give me a break okay, I like you, I told you that"

"I like you too Angela, so, yeah, love you too"

She paused for a few seconds "Bye"

"See ya"

Angela placed the phone in her pocket and picked up the glass of brandy "How's life here? Did you score Lucy yet?" She asked Drake who sat on the couch across from her.

"No, she's being laid back as usual" he answered.

"You should be patient, Lucy is that kind of gal that needs to be taken your time with, don't rush her"

"You didn't come here to give me relationship tips Angela, stay your mouth away from that"

She clicked her tongue "Insecure bastard"