#part 5#

Autho pov:
———————
It's been one week that tae has came to korea, he is getting better by jimins help but not his heart. He didn’t left his house after the day he came he just roam around in his home amd tale care of his flowers but he did love his dog and that made him happy. He talk with his yontan that jimin gave him.He was really thankful to jimin that he is his side.

Jimin came at tae's place like everyday and try to cheer him up. It's make tae feel safe.
Jimin told yoongi about tae beacause at first yoongi doesn’t like it whenever jimin goes at tae's place.But after hearing jimin he agreed,but also warn jimin to be safe.

Jimin was beyond happy to have yoongi,he was happy that yoongi understand the situation about tae.

Currently the mafias are in an important meeting about their second attack they are discussing about it.

After their discussion end suddenly jimins phone rang. And all attention went towards him. Jimin slowly look towards Jeon who was already looking at him with no emotion.  Then jimin gulp his saliva then look towards yoongi and mouthed 'tae' yoongi understand and nod.

Yoongi: Go outside and receive it baby!(calmly)

Jimin nod at that and was about to stand up.

Wait!

Jimin flinch at that and look towards the direction and he saw Jeon is looking at him.

Jeon: You can take the call here!

Jimin: i-it's ok i can-

Jeon narrow his eyebrows and Again said in not so well voice,"i said you can!"

Jimin nod his head and about to receive the call.

put it on speaker!

Jimin : B-but-

But yoongi cut him beacause he doesn’t want to anger that mafia King he doesn’t want to face any consequences.

'Put it on min it's ok'

Jimin nod his head amd slowly receive it.

After some second later everyone hear a deep small 'hello'!

O.T.P
*******

Jimin: Tae?(softly)

Tae: c-chim?(softly)

Jimin : Yesss?  What happen to my taetae?  (Softly)

All in the room expect yoongi  was beyond shocked, well yoongi heard when jimin and tae talk in the phone so he didn’t care much.

Jeon's eyes never leave jimins phone he was also shocked but didn’t show it. He knew this boy is special that jimkn talking, he didn’t see jimin talk with anyone especially he never talk with anyone expect yoongi.

Tae: I-im sorry are you busy? (Small whisper voice)

Jimin knew tae was hesitating about something as he asked, "No bear i'm not you can tell me anything you know na"

They all are now looking at jimins phone silently as they also have eggar to  hear what the boy wanna tell.

Tae: You are coming t-today right? (Hesitate)

Jimin chuckle softly and replied, "yes i'm bear. Why what happened?" You don't want your chim to come? (Acting hurt)

Tae : N-no chim h-how can i?  It's just!

Jimin : Yeah i'm listening.

Well everyone is listening but just tae doesn’t know about it!

Tae: C-can you bring those for me a-agin? (Hesitate)

Jimin : What those bear, what you want? Tell me i will bring fod sure.

Tae : Strawberies.  (Whisper softly)

Jimin at first shocked then chuckle after that, "aishh just that it?"

Tae: uhh huh!

Jimin: aishh just this? You just can ask me anything you want taetae don't be hesitate anymore about anything oky?

Tae : Ok! Thank you chim.

Jimin : Tae!(sternly)

Jimin told tae many times not to thank him beacause he doesn’t like it when tae thank him about everything he just wanna make tae happy. 

Tae: Ok sorry (small voice)

Jimin smile, "Good boy"

Tae : Bye chim,  come b-back safely.

Jimin smile at how caring his soulmate is, "ok bear i will".

Jimin cut the call and look towards his member's direction and to be his shock they are also looking at him. Jimin look at jeon who was emotionless then yoongi who just nod then jin who was smiling at him he also return a smile then.

Well namjoon  have some work so he didn’t attend this meeting and hobi went to France for a deal.

Their all silent but their silent broke when they hear some said.

???: Kim Taehyung?

They all look towards the direction and it's none other than...........

🌚🌚🌚 Guess~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°(>3<)

Update it finally... Phew.

I know it’s not so good.

Please ignore mistakes 🥺👉👈

Vote,comment, follow.

Take care<3