#part39#

Ignore the mistakes
_______________________

"I don't think it's a good decision park,I can't take any risk, even a small creature haunts me down to even think about harming taehyung"..  Jungkook let out a long sigh while grabbing the files laying in the table in front of him, having a meeting into his home office while Jimin suddenly decided to bring the baby shower topic, it's already been past 23 weeks or more the doctor already had said if they want to know about the gender but taehyung decline saying he wants to keep it for later after the delivery and his husband also agreed with his decision yet now after Jimin having conversation with taehyung making taehyung have a second thought..

"I understand Jeon but taehyung also wants the same, we can make the security tight too, we trust our men's enough, and you know in your presence no one will dare, so think about it" Jimin said while nervously eyeing at the male, he knows how much the male care and protective is even after taehyung's pregnancy it additional. But after bringing the topic Jimin saw the exited glimpse into the other face and also the hesitation so now Jimin can't help to blur out to the Mafia boss.

And that's how Jimin left after the conversation leaving Jungkook into his thoughts..

------

"Tannie what do you think? Should we talk about the baby shower to Jungkook"?  Taehyung softly mubble to his puppy that laying beside him while looking at him curiously..

"What do you think it is? Baby boy or baby girl hmmm"?  Taehyung asked just to left with a soft pout, how can his puppy know about his baby gender, after Jimin leaving him behind all curious and giddy about knowing it he can't seems to have a sane mind, getting all curious while even asking to his baby talking alone cutely while waiting for his husband to finish his works...

"What's my beautiful flower curious about"?  Taehyung turned his face towards the voice came from as a shy smile broke into his face as he saw his husband standing into the doorway...

Jungkook stepped inside as he sit beside taehyung who slowly gets up from his earlier position while tan barking at Jungkook while purr out at the male when he rub into his head..

"Jimine left"?  Taehyung softly asked as the Mafia nod while placing a hand into his heart letting other know how offended he felt when his lovely husband asked about his Jimine the first thing rather than him. Soft giggle broke into the room as Jungkook himself left smile with his beauty.

"Now tell me what made you so curious that u were talking with our muffin alone hmm? Did my little butterfly missed his dad"?  Jungkook said while leaving a sofr kiss into taehyung's forehead who flutter his eyelashes with flushed cheeks.

"I- I was thinking if we Should do the baby shower and gender reveal together"?   Taehyung bite his lips after saying as his looks up at his husband who as no reacting writing over his face, Jungkook slowly tug down his bottom lips with his thumb while pressing with his making Taehyung all bashful. 

"Mhm we should I think"  Jungkook said as he again peaks into others already glossy moist brim.

Taehyung little his head when other nuzzles into his neck, inhaling the delightful scent while letting out soft sighs. 

"Is it okay"?  Taehyung asked unsure, knowing the answer that the Mafia will agree yet the answer of other left him all astounded as always..

"Everything is okay as long as you wish for it, your husband will make sure everything to be okay thoroughly"

Taehyung nod a little while softly replying a small 'ok'.  Jungkook looks into other eyes while bringing his palm into other belly creasing it softly while mubbleing into taehyung's lips.

"Now If we cleared out your curiousness can I get some sweetness my love"?   Jungkook let out only to get a shy nod, oh his mafia's obsession over his lips, the addictness that he got addicted madly. Those soft cherry lips that brings only sweetness for the Mafia who suck on them in hunger, the warm tongue that met his own lefting small groan from his mouth while sucking the tongue, the Mafia kiss him in hunger and left him breathless under him without exception. 

----------

The very next day taehyung informed Jimin about the gender reveal along with the baby shower thing, he wants his all family members to attend there and give their blessings to their upcoming family member. He can hear Jimin sequel into the phone while blabbing about they should do this and that.. but first thing first they gotta meet the doctor soon and Jimin said he also wants to go with them which taehyung agreed.

Let's just hope for everything to go well while no sorrow enters into their joyful moments. 

Vote, comment, follow

______________________________

Okayyyyy hear me out!!!!

First of all idk anything about pregnancy not even the (p) of it! So don come to me Saying this or dat! If I say this then this or dat the U GOTTA AGREE WM!!! I just wanna add some moments so I did baby shower and gender reveal together which idk if people do bleeh I don care tho. If I made tae delivery tomorrow then yes a whole baby Will gonna come out tomorrow because guess what it's fictional witches and I can make y'all go depressed hwahwahaahwa!!!🤡✨ tf m I blabbing (*mubble*) anyways soooooou pweaseee pardon me because I don hae any single ass ideas about pregnancy thingy so just enjoy whatever I write heh-heh-heh!🚶🏻‍♀️

I'll try to upload asap!!!!

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS!! 💭

STREAMMMM KEEP STREAMING!!!!