#part36#(𝓂)

Surprise mf-💃🏻
Ignore the mistakes
_____________________

Just when the Mafia finished his sentence he picked up his flushed husband who hide face into his(j) neck knowing very well what was coming next..

Clothes laying on the floor while two bodies attached with each other on the soft mattress, soft pants and groan echo through the room while the Mafia devour the delicate males body's every inch..

"Mmh" taehyung bite his lips when he felt jungkook leaving wet kisses while traveling down to his inner thighs, gripping the sheets with flushed closed eyes taehyung took a shaky breath when he felt warm breath against his entrance..

Knowing very well what other doing taehyung took a shaky breath as he whine out at the small lick over his clitoris.

Hips shake when one finger rubs against his hole making taehyung whimper when it slide in, thursting slow in pace, Jungkook widen taehyung's legs more to dive in into his slit more like a hungry beast he is, taehyung eyes roll back at the aggressive sucking over his clit while those finger stared to work on his hole to loosen up inside, he can feel near his end when a familiar knot burning into his abdomen, he knows he'll cum soon as his one hand went to fist other hair as he whine out loud. Three fingers buried deep inside him while Jungkook abuse his throbbing clit..

"Let it out baby" Jungkook groans out when he feels Taehyung's clench around his finger while moaning out loud.. he curl his finger inside as taehyung's hips shakes, near to his edge he moan other name.

"J-jungkook nghh_i" lapping his tongue harshly over taehyung's clit was enough, Jungkook bring him over the edge till his body shake out of sensitiveness. Taehyung whined out when he felt warm tongue over his entrance while thursting inside desperately..

One hand went up to cup his mound while thumb circling on his harden bud, pinching it while playing with it as he pleased..

Looking down with his flushed hooded eyes taehyung saw Jungkook looks up, he can feel other smirking making him look other side.

A long strip lick from the hole till his navel making taehyung shudder, he whines out when Jungkook leaking top brushed against his clit, bringing taehyung own hand over his erotic cock he jerks few time while kissing other, taehyung moan at the messy kiss while hands still working over other, bitting jungkook's lips between the kiss when he felt the tip right into his entrance making him while while lips still attached to each other's, he whine out while sucking (j) others warm tongue as Jungkook enters, jungkook's one hand giving friction over his bud while hips thrusting inside slowly, taehyung knows the feeling of being stuffed inside, getting drilled while shaping his inside for other shape, he gets giddy at the feeling, Jungkook makes him giddy for everything.

He whine out at the slow thrust wanting more, he wants something he doesn't aware of, yet he knows Jungkook teasing him. He wants to listen from taehyung wants to make his beauty beg for something only Jungkook can give..

"ngh_ph-please" taehyung whispers out with an oh so desperate tone making Jungkook smirk at that, that's what he wanted.

And that's it..

Holding over legs while throwing it over his shoulder he thrust inside, entering his whole length while making taehyung's eyes roll back in pleasure, deepening the thrust while fasten his pace taehyung scream out suddenly when jungkook's cock head hit into his cervix making taehyung's legs warp around his torso while nails dig into his bare back, Jungkook hiss into that yet lovin'the feeling of getting scratch..