#part32#

Ignore the mistakes
_______________________

Morning bird's chirping from the window as soft wind coming from there making taehyung's exposed back shiver, snuggling more into the buff chest he humm a little when he felt the blanket cover his back,he can feel soft kisses over his forehead till his cheeks, letting out soft whine he put his palm into other pouty mouth,he flinch a little when he felt wet kisses into his palm making him finally open his hooded sleepy eyes..

"Good morning love" Jungkook softly mumbles while creasing other cheeks softly,"good morning" taehyung repiled with his rasped voice while hiding his face into other chest just wants some more sleep,but seems like the Mafia has other plans because Jungkook had slightly move from taehyung when he tried to nuzzle more..

Jungkook let out a chuckle when he heard his beauty whine, just wanted some comfort which seems like it was getting too hard to get from early this morning, taehyung looks up at his husband with a betrayed look because he knows his husband won't be this meanie he is now.

"Waeeeyoo"? Taehyung softly mubble while blinking his eyes, closing his shining orbs he felt a soft peak on his forehead while his exposed soft chest met other bulky ones making him bite his lips at that.

"I'm taking you somewhere today so get dressed I'll be waiting for you downstairs, Don't wanna get late do we?" as Jungkook finished taehyung's eyebrow frown in confusion what his husband talking about in this morning, where will he take him? A date? But Jungkook didn't inform him about anything before yet he saw Jungkook getting up from the bed showing his naked self making taehyung go all red while the Mafia has smirked over his face.

With that taehyung saw the washrooms door shut making him come out of from his unholy imagination, "aishh taehyung" he mubble himself while patting his own reddish cheeks, there he laying on the bed while eyeing at the empty side,he wonder if he can even sleep without Jungkook because he knows he can't.

Jungkook became his obsession, he turns into an obsession that he never thought of,he became a drug to tae only he can feel calm, feel warmth into his husband's holds, the tight embarrace the familiar manly scent that tells him everytime he breath he is safe, safe into his home, his home Jeon Jungkook. He can't ever think of spending a night without Jungkook.. The Mafia can only bring his peaceful slumber and those nightmares to beautiful fantasy.

Getting ready himself he put some jewelries while eyeing at his own reflection, his eyes travel towards the door through the mirror when he saw the door softly opening..

Oh his impatient Mafia..

Taehyung sigh while softly smile at his already smiling love,"hey beautiful" jungkook softly called while taehyung humm in return.

"So pretty" Jungkook mubble while admiring his beauty.

"I don't know where we're going,you didn't say so I-i just " taehyung mubble while getting sushed by a soft kiss making him get all flushed and shy..

"You're as beautiful as the moon,your beauty beyond anyone's imagination the moon itself will feel shame by your beauty my love" Jungkook said with his husked voice into other ears causing taehyung to took a deep breath. His husband's cheeky words not making him feel sane, not anymore.

Taehyung just looked down while Jungkook brought other closer to himself, "everyone can admire the exposed moon as much as they want but you know what the interesting part? They can only wait for that for night yet my moon is only for me to admire, only for me to fall in love again and again, wherever I want whenever I wish for" Jungkook continued making taehyung to hide into the other chest out of shyness. .