#part24#

Ignore the mistakes 🦋
----

Ignore the mistakes 🦋----

(Cough*) (cough*) 😶‍🌫️

__________________________

The mafia's sharp intense gaze does not leave for briefly, his dark orbs seeing through the pretty beauty who whole attention on others injured hand, a sudden tinglish sensation Workin over the Mafia leaders heart, and he was oh so familiar with this feeling because he knows the reason.

Kim taehyung.

The definition of beauty heck the beauty would be the question it's name because Kim taehyung's beauty can't be enough to describe, he is beyond anyone's reach, comparing his beauty will be just like counting stars.

Unfeasible.

The mafia's breath hitched when the male in front of him looked up locking their eyes, the sharp gaze with the doe one's, taehyung's eyes slowly make it's way down when he saw the burning gaze of other eyes, those dark orbs hiding so many mysterious.

Oh how can someone tell this beauty the man in front of him is ready to open the mysterious of him, he is so ready to open the calamitous door of his just for Kim taehyung, because Kim taehyung can bring the shine through his own shines.

Just when the petite male looks down as his long tinder finger stops Jungkook eyes travel towards his new bandaid, looks good not just good but better than before. 

The Mafia leader dragged his hand towards the small figure, he held other chin with his rough hand yet softly as if the pretty male made of some glass, careless and it'll shutter into pieces, and Kim taehyung himself is too expensive to anyone's hold but the Mafia leaders face turn into a sly smirk because his effect on taehyung's is anyone's beyond reach, when taehyung didn't do or react at his soft touch it make his heart race insanely than it already is, the sudden satisfaction working on him yet it doesn't showed.

He softly creases the chin of others with his thumb as he raises other face whose eyes are still looking down, not daring to meet his orbs with other.

But the Mafia has other plans.

His thumb travels from the chin to octher soft cherry red brim making taehyung breath sharp as he looks up when the rough one creases his lips, just when he looks up he sees the male's eyes already looking at him.

"Kim taehyung" the Mafia leader breaths out as the male in front of him quietly looks at him with his doe innocent ones, jungkook's gaze locked with others as an unknown feeling gushed over them, the same weird feeling, and the puzzle that only they can compete so the Mafia did.

Getting closer to others, they didn't even realize when they lean forward letting their body move its own, the Mafia cupped the other face with his both hands as the beauty in front of him closed his ocean eyes, he knows he knew he wanted.