#part27#(𝑠.𝑚)

Ignore the mistakes
______________________

"Petal"

Taehyung heard the same deep voice that made him feel shivers, he removed the ribbon from his eyes as he gets up from the chair adjusting his eyesight and turned around only to gasp softly.

There Jeon Jungkook on his one knees with a beautiful sparkling ring on his hand and a black shining gun?

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion as he saw Jungkook gave him a soft smile.

"Love"  the Mafia called other as their eyes locked.

"Let this Mafia to make him your's, or

End this burning heart of mine"

There Kim taehyung standing frozen, while looking at the Mafia who has such desperateness in his eyes, he saw taehyung saw in those dark orbs love in there, the male in front of him still on his knees wanting the petite male's words, just one word that can make many things upside down.

"Petal" the Mafia again called other with the same soft manner making taehyung finally let his eyes gets teary.

"Yes"

The dark orbs looks at the ocean one softly shaking his head telling other not to let his precious tear's. The Mafia thought other replied to his call yet he doesn't know what other meant but his answer.

Taehyung took his step forward as the Mafia looks up at him, without saying anything he cupped other face with his shaky palm and smashed their lips.

"Make me yours"

Taehyung breathed out while looking at the mafia's eyes, he brought his hand in front motion other to put the beautiful ring on his finger as other did, with a soft kiss on hand.

"Mine" Jungkook let out only to capture those lips again, he devoured every inch of other mouth while taehyung's hand went to grab other bicep.

"I love you, taehyung"

Jungkook mubble out as he again peaked other abused lips as Taehyung opened his teary eyes and replied with the same love in his voice.

"I love u too, Jungkook"

'jungkook' he love the way his name come out from those reddish pink lips. Yet that's when it clicks what other said. He loves the Mafia boss.

"Say that again, please once again" Jungkook said as taehyung smiled softly while replying too many more 'i Love yous'

Is this how you feel when you fall in love? The Mafia doesn't know yet he won't lie if he would say he is lovin' every bit of this feeling .

Because this feelings name is Kim taehyung, his beautiful love.

-------

Going back to the mansion as all time in the ride jungkook's hand holding his lover's while kissing every time his heart would want, the beauty in front of him now his, the part of him world, the owner of his heart.

Because from the day his cold heart started to beat because of the beauty, his heart has written it's name for the owner.

"Kim taehyung"

The reason of his wildest heart, the reason of his craze, the reason of his weakness.

Kim taehyung is the reason of itself when Jeon Jungkook will be asked what love is.

Because he doesn't know but Kim taehyung showed it, without him trying without him making the Mafia fell hard for this innocent beauty.

-----