#part34#

Ignore the mistakes
_______________________

"Baby.... Pearl wake up"  the man's deep yet soft voice making taehyung stir between his slumber, a small pout form into his lips as he rubs his eyes with his curled up finger, adjust the sights in front of he he remember they had left for Korea early morning while he was still half sleepy dozing if everytime he get a chance, finally he had a good nap laying his head into his husband's shoulder.. looking up at other face just few inches cheeks flushed when other lean and peaks his lips softly muttering sweet yet nothing..

"We reached"? Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook who nods with a smile on his face, and that's when taehyung's head turns towards the window as he gasps out loudly..

Wait what.....!!!!??

With his wide eyes he rubs his eyes again, thinking he is still not awakened, ain't no way..

Looking back to his husband who just had a teasy smile while kissing taehyung's cheeks, he just wants this little creature to stuffed into his pocket, cause damn taehyung can't look more cute with his surprised disbelief face making him chuckle..

"Y-you when.....you didn't even told me"! Taehyung exclaimed with his surprised voice making Jungkook laugh at that, finally he broke into laughter how can he not? When his pretty lover being too damn cute?

"How can I just let you know my love? When it's meant to be surprised.."  Jungkook said as taehyung just looking at him with widen eyes..

Looking back at the window he wonder how the Mafia planned everything so well, laying to him about his meeting.. did he?

"What about your meeting "? Taehyung asked as he looks back only to see the Mafia made a shrugged face.

And Taehyung knows now that their honeymoon isn't finished yet...

He hit other in tiny in his chest of not telling him about anything nor giving him any hints, he mutter so many complains while hitting again and again and Jungkook? Just listening his loves whine and complains with a smile face while cutting others words.

"I love you"  Jungkook said making taehyung look up at others only to drag his eyes to his lap at sudden confession, "love u too"  taehyung mutter with his reddish cheeks too flushed at his husband's confession.

"Hmm what"? Who loves me"? Jungkook said while bringing other face closer to himself while holding taehyung's chin softly. 

"Me" taehyung mubble softly while Jungkook rise one of his eyebrow at that..

"I love u too" taehyung finally let out while hiding his face into other chest making Jungkook chukle, oh his shy beauty..

And Taehyung knows this Mafia sure love to tease him.