#part16#

Finally update goshh..😵‍💫

Ignore mistakes 💃🏻
____________________

It's been almost month since taehyung told Jimin about moving out, after that anytime he would bring about the topic to move somewhere else Jimin would always ignore.. he got a call from Mr Jeon saying he came back and will meet taehyung soon.. taehyung is glad finally he can see Mr Jeon and will try to talk about it.

Everything was getting all right yet something isn't feeling right..

Everytime he would encounter with the Mafia boss he himself doesn't know why his heart beat like crazy, is it because of fear? Does he fear the Mafia? He himself doesn't know the correct answer.

But he sure wanna solve the puzzle. Everytime his ocean blue ones look at those dark orbs an unknown sources wants him to get closer to the Mafia and see closely, what's behind those dark orbs...

He still remember that night when he was roaming at the garden alone and panicked when he saw a guard standing there.

But shouldn't he be also scared when he saw soon enough the Mafia boss came just in his night suit, maybe also feeling not sleepy just like him. He doesn't know why he felt relief when he saw the Mafia standing far away from him yet felt so close.

What's this new feeling going inside of his heart?

----

Another night came just like that yet taehyung's eyes seems not to shut, he can't sleep yet he himself doesn't know why, why he is feeling like this? So restless.

He sighed out as his eyes went towards his nightstand and saw his water bottle empty,and got up from the bed as headed downstairs, he knows the Mafia isn't in the mansion as he got to know from the maid.

If you wonder if he ask about the Mafia?

Yes he did.. why?

He doesn't know.

He went towards the kitchen and after taking another bottle of water he was about to going upstairs but his step halted when he heard the main door open and then closed.

He was about to walk but flinch when a familiar manly scent hit on his nose, his eyes immediately shut when he felt a presence behind him, he kept telling his heart to calm down yet it seems like it won't listen..

He took a shaky breath and clutch into the hem of his shirt and slowly turn around only to drop his water bottle from his hand.

There the Mafia boss standing with full blood coated on his body, tae flinch back when the mafia's red eyes met his.

He went froze when the Mafia started to taking steps forward, taehyung closed his eyes tightly not knowing why he is feeling so submissive and so small In front of the mafia's gaze.

He breath out and open his eyes and saw no one in front of him yet he wonder if he truly felt a softly touch on his forehead.

His shaky hand went to touch his forehead as he flinch when he heard a noice, he gulps down and run upstairs.

----

Turning around and roaming on the bed could all do taehyung, he bit his lips as the Mafia boss face flash into his eyes, their earlier incident.

Tae gasps and wonders if the blood he saw on the Mafia, if he gets hurts. Of course maybe he gets the penalty of time because he does dangerous work.

He looked towards the clock and saw it's almost midnight, should he check?