#Part42#

After their babies were born the doctor finally discharged taehyung and told him what to do and all, they finally came to their mansion with contentedness, the new comradely feeling of their family, it's distinct.

The beautiful couple is over the moon after their Rays of happiness become a part of their life. The two small beans bring blessings to them.

Their adorable two little ones.

Some days later~

"Tae, are you feeling comfortable"? Jimin asked while giving taehyung his hungry son Jungwoo who's been whining and crying for feed, the baby daughter is mostly calm one she's older by some minutes, after getting feed she peacefully sleeping in jimin's arm.

"I'm fine Chim, don't worry. Sushh my little puppy is hungry hmm? Here you go here you go no more cries" taehyung softly spoke while bringing his roseate bud towards his son's hungry mouth, both male chuckle at other eagerness when he hurriedly sucked on it gulping down the sweet milk rushing.

"Say it to your Mr worried hubby, but where's he"? Jimin said after putting the baby into the bed softly, he looks at taehyung after that.

"I don't know, he told me something very urgent came up, but you also don't know? That's surprising " taehyung mubble while smiling softly at his baby boy who's looking at him with wide eyes while suckling slowly.

Jimin nod at that while checking his messages, he got no message from the group or anything just yoongi telling him when he's coming back and Jin spamming him with Jeon's twins pictures.

He let out a chuckle while showing taehyung.

-------

"Hey love" the Mafia enter inside of the room watching his love of life talking in baby with their son who's listening as if understand everything taehyung saying.

Taehyung look up at his husband after hearing him calling for him, with a soft smile he replied back a small 'hi' while Jungkook hurriedly went to fresh up because when his little one is looking at him as if telling him to take him into his arms right now, taehyung smile at that while softly kissed the little ones forhead.

After coming back from the washroom in comfort clothes Jungkook went straight (ehh) to his sleeping daughter while giving her soft peaks, he took his son into his arms before kissing his lovely husband's forehead, "hi champ, missed dada"? Jungkook said while smiling when the boy held his index with his small hands.

"Where did you go so early"? Taehyung asked while laying beside his daughter.

"Just some unfinished problem my love, nothing serious" Jungkook said while holding the baby firmly at shoulder and hip, and gently rock baby back and forth. Gently stroke the  baby's forehead Jungkook hum soft melody, he knows very well how his boy falls asleep and thankfully he practices beforehand from some videos.

Soon after the baby fell asleep Jungkook put the boy on the other side of his daughter while peaking softly into both foreheads.

"Oh my! Look babe" Jungkook said suddenly making taehyung frown as he looks towards where his husband pointing.

Both coo at the cute sight while taehyung took pictures and send it to the group chat.

------

"Are you tired baby"? Jungkook softly asked while creasing other cheeks who shake his head in no while softly smiling at that while looking at his husband fondly.

Jungkook lay beside taehyung while the petite male lay into other arms sighing softly after, the Mafia leaving soft kisses into his love's forehead, cheeks, the sensitive nape making taehyung squirm. Taehyung turns around to face the male while cupping his face he gives a small kiss into the lips and the mole.

"Goodnight" both said in sync while smiling right after. Snuggling into each other both closed their eyes while drifting into sleep.

Knowing this peacefulness won't last for long.

Just as said after sleeping their twins started to cry at midnight and taehyung sleepily woke up while whining softly when jungkook's own hand placed over his chest while squeezing when taehyung moves.

"Jungkook" taehyung sleepily called other while removing the male's hand , soon after Jungkook wakes up and takes his crying daughter while taehyung fed the other one.

---------

The morning sunlight peaks from the curtains , soft and diffuse, gives way to the first strong rays of the day, the early Sunlight hits into the sleeping male who let out a soft sound in discomfort while hiding his face into the other side to snuggle into the other ones soft chest.

Jungkook woke up and the first thing he realized, him snuggling with taehyung, making him smile at that's, when he heard some whines from the other side he got up slowly to see his daughter woke up while whining with wobbly lips.

"Sushh dada is right here, let mamma sleep some more okay my princess?" Jungkook softly whispers while  patting her softly back to sleep.

"Gguk" taehyung mubble sleepily while looking for his husband making Jungkook chuckle at that.

"I'm just here my love" Jungkook softly said while going back to his lovely husband.

"Which one woke up"?  Taehyung mubble while opening his top, "me" Jungkook mubble while eyeing at other exposed chests making taehyung hit his chest softly.

Taehyung looks at his husband while replying, "I was talking about them, husband" taehyung mubble while closing his eyes when Jungkook kisses his forehead.

"Oh! I thought you were talking about your first one" Jungkook mubble while looking at another making taehyung hid his face out of shyness, oh his husband can't let him breath without leaving him with bashfulness.

"What are you, a baby"? Taehyung mubbles into others neck.

"For you? I would love to be one, mama" Jungkook said with a chuck chuckle when he got hit again.

"I love you" the Mafia confesses while taehyung smiles softly, still chooses to hide between others secure arms, he can't take the risk of being all red early in the morning yet still he replies right after.

"I love you too"

"You're the best blessing that ever given in my life, my love" Jungkook sighed out while hugs others close.

Taehyung bite his lips while softly mubble back, "so you are, the blessing that came into my life when I was at my worst, while alone facing the agony, but then you happened in my broken life to fix it back, my most beautiful blessing" taehyung looks up at his husband gasping softly when he saw those eyes shining.

Jungkook's hand creases his beauty, his soft delicate cheeks to his waist. His eyes admire every inch of this beautiful male in front of him, his innocent Angel,his lawfully wedded husband, the mamma of his twins, the world's most dangerous mafia's only weakness.

"Mafia's innocent Beauty"

THE END

07-01-2024

____________________________________

HI strawberries 🍓

Yes ik it's unexpected ending but as I told you'll I'll end this sooner or later, I wanted to add some drama but you'll like it as it is so yeah. I wanna focus on my other books also.

Hope u like this chapter, pardon my mistakes, leave your thoughts 💭