#part10#

Ignore the mistakes 🦋
___________________________

"No"... The only word came out from his mouth is 'no' he stumble back as he look up at them with his teary eyes, Ms Lily run towards him as he drop on the floor, breath started to get havier as he hug other who started to patting his back, the only fear they had been coming back again.

Ms Lily look up at his husband and said, "go to taebear's room and bring that medicine" as she finished her sentence other run upstairs hurriedly.

She looks at the poor boy who's clutching his hand into his heart while breathing heavily, "bear look at me, look at your aunt everything is fine shhh just breathe yeah"? She said as she cup other face wiping those tear's that running from his beautiful doe eyes making her heart clinch at the sight.

"He'll c-come a-again".. after he said he felt shiver run down from his spine.

He doesn't want that nightmare to come again,not again.

Within a second he run upstairs while Ms Lili started to call him from behind but her husband hold him from behind motion her not to.

"L-lets just call Mr Jeon".. she said as her husband nod and take out his phone number.

After some seconds ringing someone pick up the phone and it's Mr Jeon..

"Hello"?  Mr Jeon said from other said as both of them breath out looking into each other.

"Mr J-jeon".. Ms Lili said while trying hard not to break down while her husband held her and assuming to continue.

"Yes lily tell me what happened? Why your voice sounds like that? Is-is tae alright? Why are you quit"? Again and again Mr Jeon asking questions, ofcourse he's tensed hearing other cracking voice, soon he heard sniffing sound from the phone that means something really bad happened.

Ms lili's husband sigh and take the phone from her and clear his throat a little before speaking.

"Mr Jeon" he said as he sigh out and again continue, "Everything is not alright".. He said and after some seconds silent later he heard Mr Jeon mubble....

"I'm coming"..

David (it's her husband name I just remember now, I guess?) look towards his wife as she looks at him, "he's coming don't worry everything gonna be alright, tae will be fine".. he said as he started to crease other hair softly who lay her head into her husband's shoulder.

On the other side..

Tae sat on the floor while Hugging his father's photo closer to his chest, tear's running from his eyes while sniffing sounds could be hear..

"Why papa"? Tae mubble as he look at the photo frame wher he and his father has a big boxy smile on their face..

"Why you're not here? I'm scared".. tae mubble softly as he wipe his tear's, his eyes got puffy from crying while his nose and cheeks got red..

"I miss you". He whisper out and hug the photo frame again letting his tear's running down again.

He felt something licking his feet as he open his eyes and saw tannie, he softly cares other puffy fur who let out a pur sound..

"Everything gonna be alright tannie"? Tae softly said while sniff a little as if his little dog would understand his words but tannie did reply with a bark.

He got up from the floor and lay down on the soft bed while tannie also jump up with his, he didn't leave the frame from his chest as he close his eyes slowly..

He mubble out softly and tighten the frame, "everything is alright"...

Soon the door bell rung as devid rush towards the door and open it only to see Mr Jeon..

He is not alone he look towards other side and saw park Jimin with oh so unfamiliar faces..

Vote, comment, share

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hope you guys like this chapter 💜
Pardon my mistakes 🦋💜

Tc❣️💞

Mwuah 💋