#part20#

Mwe awivee~ 🦥

Ignore the mistakes 🤡
_________________________

Taehyung's precious father is alive, that's all is running through his mind, he doesn't knew anything about this well how can he? Just getting a news that his dad got car accident and it was pretty bad that's why nobody allowed him seeing the dead body although he incest many times just to see his father one last time.

Not knowing Jackson is the reason behind all of this drama.

Inside of this dark room crying his heart out all he could do, he turned himself into a ball while holding his ripped top, he knew the monster going to come again, Jackson leaved earlier when he got a call, taehyung saw how Jackson rushed outside making him felt a relived, but he knows this peace is just for a little because the devil will come again to haunt him.

Suddenly the door opened and closed making taehyung flinch at that, it will happen now.

The fear.

The treasure he was keep safe will destroy by someone whom he doesn't want.

Bitting his bloody lips he let out a sob, he felt a touch on his shoulder making his whole body jerks as he look up and saw..

It's not Jackson.

Someone..

"T-taehyung"

Taehyung's eyebrows twisted when he heard the man in front of him call his name, he didn't replied.

"I -I know you don't remember me, I have worked with your father, I- he is alive taehyung but not well, i- he is a nice person who doesn't deserve it just like you, you need to escape " the man said as tae son out while mubble 'how' and 'help me'.

"I don't have any power, I wish. I work under Jackson because he will kill me if I don't, I don't have enough time now. I bring your food, here".

Taehyung shake his head while crying, he is not hungry he wants to escape, he thought there's a hope but he forgot there's no hope for him.

"Taehyung ". The man called as he saw he forwarding his phone in front of him making taehyung's eyes widen.

"H-here call someone or or the police, ask for help please hurry I will stand on the door, we don't have much time " taehyung sniff as he nod.

This is his chance.

With his shaky hands he took the phone and dialed the number, he doesn't remember how many times he mistakenly typed the wrong number because of his shaky body.

"C-clam down, calm d-down" he mumbles himself while dialed finally, his beating heart increases more.

------

On the other hand.

The Mafia gang is in the car, the Mafia sit in the front while both Jimin and Jin behind.

Jimin was looking outside of the window while his mind kept thinking about taehyung, he keep regretting taking his eyes from the male.

Jimin flinch as his phone started to ring suddenly, he frowns when he saw an unknown number, Jin looks at Jimin when he saw other night picking up the phone.

"What happened"? Jin asked as Jimin looked at other.

"Unknown" Jimin mubble thinking the cut the call, he was thinking maybe it's a scam.

"Pick up"

Jimin looks up when he heard the Mafia said, without thinking twice he picked up the phone.