#part40#

Wasn't feeling well enough to write but I wanna give y'all my birthday treat so here ya goo 💕
__________________________

Delicate finger creasing his stomach while a soft smile across it's face, he could feel small kicks that given by the small human being inside of him. Isn't his baby getting too naughty these days?

"Are you missing dada also"?  Taehyung softly mubble while creasing his belly, he again felt the kick yet this time a little strong one, indeed his little one missing dada, taehyung smile himself while said,"mhm I know, me also missing your dada bub, should we say hi to dada"? Talking with his baby he gets up slowly while walking outside of his room..

Twisting the doorknob he stands there, watching his husband talking with someone with such significant expression, "your dada is so busy" taehyung whisper himself while eyeing at his busy husband who's eyes finally caught the standing beauty.

Leaving his chair while throwing his papers onto the table he went towards the standing male with concern utterance.

"My love, what are you doing here? Feeling unwell? Is princess giving you a rough time"?  Jungkook softly spoke out creasing taehyung's slushy While leaving soft kisses into other foreheads.

'princess' as if Jungkook has already knows what their baby gender is, taehyung asked many time to the male how does he knows if it's a boy or girl and his husband replies he had a feeling they'll have a princess with a giddy smile.

Taehyung nods his head in negative while brushing their nose with each other, his husband worries much, a soft smile placed on his face when their lips connect into a peak.

"She misses you, keep kicking and asking for her dada"  taehyung said while smile when jungkook's hand went to his belly to feel it, "just my princess misses me? What about you honey"?  Taehyung's eyes flushed while preventing his shy smile. Jungkook picked him up suddenly making the petite male let out a yelp at the sudden movement, and he saw his husband going back to their room leaving his work undone.

Well his family wants him now he can care less about other things..

------------------

"So beautiful you are looking Mr Jeon"  taehyung looks up at the mirror while giving a shy smile to their worker who keeps complaining while helping him to organize for today, well today is the day they thought to do a gender reveal and soon about the baby shower, Jimin organizing everything his own, they had invited some close friends of their most of all jungkook's.

The door has opened while there standing the Mafia boss looking at his beauty looking as always drop-dead-gorgeous ever while glowing with his belle.

The maid has left when the Mafia boss step towards his husband who is looking at him with a gaze of shyness.

"So stunning, are you on some kind of mission to take my breath away my love"?  Jungkook said as he admire his glowing beauty, looking at him he closed the gap while kissing him softly humming at the sweetness of other.

----------

They finally reached at jungkook's penthouse where Jimin has organized everything, everyone is present while waiting for the couple who finally arrived.

"Omoohh- look at my glowing baby, looking so beautiful"  lily said while beside her husband also agreed, hugging them he smiled brightly.

Finally they saw the beautiful smile again, after all of this hardship they can see their beautiful bear getting back as he was.

They can only wish and bless him for best.

Finally they greeted with everyone while Jungkook sticking close to taehyung, looking at taehyung each time he'd (t) hiss, seems like his daughter also getting naughty giving his husband trouble. Jungkook let out a sigh when taehyung assure him that he is okay no need to stress out.