#part7#

Autho pov:
________________

Mr Jeon finally standing in front of the main door he hesitate at first but with a deep breath he press the doorbell...

After some minutes later one middle aged woman open the door and he knew very well who she is ofcourse whenever he visits his friend he would see her and her husband they are the most trustworthy person in Kim house.

The woman got shocked when she saw Mr Jeon after so many years later right now out of nowhere this man standing here? Ofcourse she was curious..

"M-mr Jeon"? She asked shuttering..

"How are you Ms Lili"? Mr Jeon said with a soft voice to the shocked lady who was standing still but with a smile she reply, "I'm just fine Mr Jeon after so many years, how are you"?

Mr Jeon chuckle and nod,"yeahh after so many years, well I'm also ok where is you'r husband"? Mr Jeon replied still standing..

"He is doing something maybe, come inside I'll call him, after so many years later why sudd- she stopped when she hear Mr Jeon's next word..

"How is taehyung"?

Ms Lili sadly smile and motion Mr Jeon to seat as she seat right beside the couch, "No so fine Mr Jeon not so fine, we can't fine our old tae now,he got so quiet after Mr Kim's death, it's like the bubbly person hide somewhere"...

Mr Jeon smile sadly and nod..

"M-mr Jeon"?? Mr Jeon heard another voice from behind and it's Ms lili's husband, (sorry idk what's her husband name was🙂💔)

"Oh how are you Devid.."? Mr Jeon said and stand up to hug other who hug back with a big smile..

"Yeahh just doing fine you know".. Mr Jeon nod at understanding..

"Where is taehyung"? Mr Jeon asked suddenly that made David smile vanished..

David look towards his wife and nod motion her to lead Mr Jeon where tae is..

"Come with me" Lili said as Mr Jeon nod and went upstairs with her..

Ms Lili knock the door at first but got no response and again do the same and here Mr Jeon was getting impatient to meet the other... "Maybe he is sleeping"? Ms Lili mubble and held the doorknob and twist it, it's open, they both went inside and saw no one?

"Where is he"? Mr Jeon asked with a frown face..

"Uhh- let me see, taebear?.... She called softly the other and Mr Jeon notice a figure on the balcony..

Mr Jeon went towards the direction where he notice other but tae didn't notice other presence and busy sketching something maybe his flowers..

"Taehyung"?

Tae was so into it but flinch hard when he heard not so unknown voice and drop his sketch book from his hand.. He look towards the direction and got shocked when he saw the person..

Mr Jeon didn't stand there anymore and went towards the shock younger and hug him..

Oh how much taehyung want's this warmth,this fatherly warmth how much he miss this, he felt like his own father came back hug him like this, creasing his hair.His eyes tear up by this feeling, and Mr Jeon? He's also the same hugging his son yes he love taehyung more than his own son if you say, after so many years he missed this little boys giggle the soft smile and a nature bluh whenever he compliment the younger but now all gone just blank, it's feel like he has a body just without a soul...