#part12#

"Not mine but someone's"..

After hearing that devid broke the silence, "what do you mean by not yours Mr Jeon? Tae will be safe in your hold".. he said as his wife also nod at that..

Mr Jeon shook his head and said, "I know he will buy you don't know Jackson's trick who he truly is, I'm going out somewhere of a project till then tae will live there and he will be more safe than this".. he said with a sure voice.

"But where Mr Jeon"? Ms Lili said as other look towards her then let out..

"My son's mansion".. As Mr Jeon said only to see everyone looking at him like they saw a ghost or something, is he joking or he is?

"B-boss".. one of his men was about to speak out but he look at him and shake his head..

"Y-your son M-mr Jeon b-but your son is- before devid could complete his sentence other cut him..

"The Mafia king".

"I know devid I know and in his care tae can't be more safe trust me, I've searched about Jackson and you don't know how far that bastard can go so believe me tae will be safe ".. Mr Jeon said as other just looked at each other.

Mr Jeon's son? That son? The world would shake hearing his son name, the living devil that no one could ever mess with, the king of underground world , is it safe to leave tae into there? The tension is high.

"Mr Jeon can't we think again"? Devid said as Mr Jeon shake his head as no and replied, "we don't have enough time to think anything devid, it's about our tae, I promised my friend I'll take care of tae if anything bad happen to him, then how can I just leave tae like this? Tae will be more safe there heck a single scratch can't even reach upon him there".. Mr Jeon said as they nod in understand.

After all he is not lying, it's none other than the Mafia king, nobody could leave scratch tae there, but will tae be ok living there with the devil himself? People would piss on their pants if they ever encountered the mafia's gaze, But the problem is ....

"Did your son know"? David said as Mr Jeon shake his head.

"You don't have to worry about that I'll take care of it"... Mr Jeon said as he stand up.

"What about tae then"? Ms Lili said as Mr Jeon softly smile and replied, "I'll take him today at evening, I'll talk to him don't worry and about his belongings my man's would take care of it don't worry"..

Finally somewhere safe..

They both think as sighs in relief...

Or they thought?

______________________________

It's almost evening as tae now sitting on his balcony with a book on his hand will tannie on his lap. He was reading some novel to killing his lonely time, at least this will kill his lonely times, how he wanna go back to the time when he and his dad would watch movie, reading some stories about fairytale how his father would tease him about that and would tell him, 'my baby gonna also found his prince one day' and oh how would he just whien and hide his face.

He still remembers the last time he spends his time with his father, how they giggle while eating ice cream together how his father praises him at his piano Skil and gives him encouragement.

Who will give him thsoe little hope's like his father use to give him? Who will tell him that he can do it? Who will comfort him? And the most of who will love him the way his father describe like the fairytale stories he use to believe them?