#part14#

❤️‍🔥

Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia king. Never in his life did he think he would visit his house to see someone.. yes, after seeing the marvelous breathtaking glimpse of the beauty his mind went blank, why? He himself don't know the answer.

After that taehyung also knows that Jungkook is the owner of this house, he asked one of the maids and got to know about other, they said he has many more mansions like this, and would visit whenever he wants, 'Screaming rich' Taehyung thought. But 'why Mr Jeon didn't said anything about this'?.. And most of all why Mr Jeon lied to him? That's all question roaming around in his mind...

Another day same, but taehyung glad that today Jimin  gonna visit him, at least he can share things with one person and it's Jimin. Jimin called taehyung everyday asking about himself about his health but whenever taehyung ask about 'JJK' Jimin would avoid, that made taehyung curious why they avoid? He still remembers how the maid trimble when he mention about it, why? Is he someone dangerous? The fear on that eyes says something..

The Mafia and taehyung didn't encounter each other face to face, just Jeon Jungkook get a slight glimpse of the beauty that makes his whole world upsidedown..

Taehyung was on his balcony looking at the flower garden from there, he wants to go there, while patting his tainne eyes locked on the beautiful breathtaking garden, whenever he saw some maids to take care of the flowers he remember how he also had a garden that he take cares of with his father...

Only two person know that how much Kim taehyung like flowers..

Maybe another person will get to know soon..

_______________________________

It's almost evening and yet Jimin didn't came that made taehyung slightly sad or maybe a little more than that..

He tried to call Jimin but jimin's phone was switched off, he got worried but convinced himself that maybe other is working and busy that's why..

But the fear of other being in danger killing him inside..

After that he himself doesn't know when his eyelids are closed and drifting into the deep slumber..

Beside him his tainne also sleep while nuzzling into the blanket.

----

Taehyung woke up after some time later and thought to go downstairs, maids already went to their house,The Mafia doesn't want anyone in his household after 9 it's his rules that no one can break, as said everyone leaves the mansion.. Taehyung first was also confused why everyone leaving a fear of living alone came upon himself but he's ok being with himself, he asked the same maid who replied that that's their rules which no one can break, what else left for taehyung to see??

Everything is mysterious to himself, Mr Jeon, Jimin, and the owner of this house 'JJK'...

The beauty gets up from the dinner table while putting those plates into the sinks, he went towards the living room with tainne who just finished his food, only his soft footsteps could be heard in the mansion, all alone himself, he isn't complaining though..

After some times later he get up from there and went towards the large window, he looks outside and saw some bodyguards there, oh how could he forget about them? Chuckling himself slightly he looks up at the night sky, moonlight coming from the window hitting his delicate face making it glow more, if anyone could get a glimpse of his beauty now surely gonna let out angel on earth...

Opening the window slightly as his eyes look here and there and saw how  everything shining under the moonlight, including him....

Closing his eyelashes he let the soft wind to hit his soft delicate face.. moonlight kissed his face making it more astonishing...

He didn't hear the click sound of the door, he didn't hear the  heavy footsteps that's telling someone entered into the house...

--------

Jeon Jungkook enter inside of his mansion, his dark gaze roam around the mansion observing everything, he always do.. Pressing the bridge of his nose he let out a deep sigh was about to go upstairs but his steps halted there when he saw something,..

There is a small creature roaming beside the large window making the Mafia curious, without thinking twice the he steps towards there and saw the unbearable sight he ever saw..

There the Mafia saw the marvelous beauty standing beside the large window letting the moonlight hit in his soft delicate face, it scream beauty from the male..

He himself don't know when he step towards the mysterious beauty that didn't even felt his presence behind him...

The Mafia's dark orbs never leave the male, he is still far away from the beauty but can feel the sweet rosey scent from there...

Too far away yet it feels too close..

Jungkook close his eyes taking a deep breath to feel the scent of others he wants to melt away into that..

Jungkook opens his  eyes when he hears the small creature bark a little, Jungkook steps more closer towards other,he doesn't know why? But who can stop him? No one.  Taehyung flinches a little when a strong manly scent hits  his nose, he leaves his hand from the window and clutches it towards his chest, and doesn't dare to open those eyes..

He didn't know why his heart was beating so fast..

While there The Mafia observe every single thing in amuse... Without saying anything he steps back and went upstairs..

Taehyung looks back slowly when he heard footsteps only to see the male gone but he didn't fail to notice others going upstairs, his soft quite eyes locked with the males side appearance that screaming dominate..

Where the mafia's dark orbs are never left from the front, but a small smirk plastered into his face...

Because he can feel everything.

This man feels nothing yet dangerous....

Vote, comment, Share..

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hope you like this chapter, pardon my mistakes..🦋💗

Take care 💜