#part22#

Ignore the mistakes 👐🏻
_________________________

Next morning -

Taehyung opened his lazy sleepy eyes as it roamed here and there only to get stuck into a certain someone.

He saw how the Mafia sleeping in an uncomfortable position, just when taehyung was about to move he looked down when he felt a strong grip holding his hand, looking down he saw how the Mafia holding him as if he would run away somewhere.

An unknown emotion thug into his chest.

Remember how the Mafia boss helped him yesterday and embrace him into his hold, unknowingly taehyung's hand went towards the sleeping males hair as he crease it softly and mubble out more likely whisper out a small.

'thank u'

Trying his best not to wake the Mafia taehyung removed his hand, he needs to get up, he needs to change as he saw he was still wearing yesterday's outfit, and meet the person that his heart crying for.

Taehyung's legs meet the floor still sitting on the bed as he glances back at the sleeping male, he let out a tired sigh was about to stand only to gasp when he felt a grip on his wrist, he look back with wide eyes only to see the Mafia looking at him with his sleep eyes, the pretty male almost late out cooe but thankfully.

"Taehyung"? Jungkook called other with his morning horse voice.

The male still looking at him as he saw Jungkook groan out while get up still holding a grip on his wrist, "where are you going"? Jungkook said as taehyung look down making Jungkook eye the male only to realize he wants to change, thankfully Jin have an shirt yesterday night so that taehyung could change his ripped top.

---

After finishing everything taehyung and every member went to living room while Jimin sitting on the couch as taehyung lay his head on Jimins lap who crease his hair softly.

"Chim" taehyung softly whisper out as Jimin hum a little in return while wipe his besties tears that role down from his cristal glossy eyes.

"When"? Taehyung again said as Jimin let out a deep sigh while eyeing at other who has the same expression as him, they're waiting for the Mafia boss to come downstairs who is having his time to come downstairs.

And here taehyung getting impatient just wants to see his father even it just a glance he just wants to see his father alive, he wants to see it in his eyes weather his father is really alive as Jackson said or it's just Jackson made it, but again he remember the Mafia also said he will meet his father that means not everything is lie.

They can hear footsteps coming from the stairs as their eyes travel where the male coming down with a cold expression, the dominate aura he is holding can make anyone shake, he came downstairs along with some men as the Mafia went towards the living room.

Taehyung looks up at Jimin as he saw Jimin looking somewhere making his eyes travel towards there, there he saw the Mafia standing while talking with his one man.

Without thinking further taehyung gets up cathing jimin's attention who looks at him confusedly.

"Tae- before Jimin could complete his sentence he saw taehyung going towards the Mafia boss who still unknown about it.

Just when Taehyung steps close the Mafia's dark orbs unconsciously closed when a sweet familiar scent hit his nostril, he took a deep breath and open his eyes when he felt a thug into his coat, the same dark orbs travel down, his breath hitched when his eyes meet with the bamby ocean ones, silence.