#part31#

Ignore the mistakes📍
________________________

It's been months since they got married, taehyung's life started to bloom like a follower after Jungkook entered his life, making him see a way to live just like he wishes always, maybe he had the painful past, the darkness where it'll make him close just behind those doors,the suffocation the pain, those unbearable memories and nightmares that'll haunt me every night are all seems to change, the smile on his face he never knew it'll come just like that while he'll start to glow again, the suffocation he felt are no longer, he felt peace when he is with his husband, Jungkook is his peace, he felt comfort when he is in the mafia's embarrace, those nightmares are no longer haunting him in fact it turns his beautiful dreams, taehyung started to have his peaceful life again,   he's thankful to have those precious people who entered in his life just when he lose hope, he's still greatfull for everything he got,and he will be till the end, he can't wish for more, that's what he thinks. This is more than he imagined in his life yet not knowing the Mafia has something else planned, he wants his beauty his life to shine more and glow more,he doesn't want taehyung's wishes to end because it's his responsibilities to make taehyung's every wish come true, and he'll make sure to do it even if it's just slightest. He'll make his beauty bloom like a flower again, and he can see very well how taehyung started blooming, the beautiful breathtaking smile, those ocean eyes used to be drowned in sadness, yet he can see those shining like stars, the shy gaze with cute beams.

"Jungkook" taehyung softly called others while standing outside of other office door, Jungkook would always work from his house whenever he had an important meeting or stuff at night, looking up at other when he heard his beautiful love calling him with sleepy face standing there just in his (j) baggy t-shirt looking all cute yet pretty, as always.

"Yes Pearl"? Jungkook said while motion other to come inside just his index. Entering inside taehyung stand in front of other while jungkook's both hand went to grab other small curvy waist.

Creasing it softly his hands slid inside making taehyung flinch when those cold yet rough hand touch his burning skin, he let out a sigh when the Mafia started to massage his waist.

"When will you gonna sleep"? Taehyung asked while creasing other hair who hugged him while face buried on taehyung's soft chest, Jungkook let out a comfortable sigh while with closing eye's feeling the massage on his head. "Just have some more works, after that I will love" Jungkook said while he looks up only to see taehyung bitting his lips with an hesitate eyes, oh again this beauty forgetting how his husband can read him like an open book without him saying anything.

"But I can finish them later I guess, Because I can't stay any longer without my pretty face embarrace" he said while softly squeeze taehyung's waist.

Taehyung gave a shy smile in return, glad that Jungkook will join him in bed, he won't agree but he can't fall asleep without Jungkook closer to him , hugging him closer to himself attached with each other skin to skin with their aroma mixed with each other claiming their presence, calming their demented heart letting them know they're for each other, making them fall into the deep slumber while both have each other into their own fantasy...

"Let's go" with that jungkook picked other up who crossed legs between his waist while hiding his face, eyes caught at the messy table where jungkook's important works lying, yet those are not as important as his beauty it.

Those mere works can wait, Jeon needs to fulfill what his beauty wants right now..

----------

"Hnggg"  taehyung whine out when Jungkook pulled his t-shirt up and dive into those soft mounds, maybe he thought the Mafia would just sleep while hugging each other not knowing his husband has this naughty thoughts from the start.