#part13#

🦋

"And this is your room, feel comfortable yeah"? Mr Jeon said as tae eyeing his now bedroom,too beautiful to be his.

That's what he thinks...

He looks towards Mr Jeon and nods.. tannie is also running into his room while barking, maybe he likes his new room, elegant and beautiful. Tae started to roam inside more, looking at the big balcony door, he kinda likes the taste whoever planned this mansion.

Again two words come into his mind

Elegant and beautiful...

He look behind when he heard tannie barking as some art caught his eyes, so beautiful there was a time when he loves to draw thing's..

He loves to explore new things and Mr Kim would always support his every single choice.

But now in his eyes all the colors is dull but yet beautiful. He sat into the soft bed as a soft gasp came out into his mouth at how soft the mattress is..

He put the photo frame of his father near the nightstand while crease it softly a little, "I'm here at an unknown place now papa, without you this time".. he softly whisper out not noticing Mr Jeon standing in the door with food on his hand.

"Tae" that make him flinch a little as he look towards the door saw other holding dinner.

"I'm going somewhere for some day's you will make it right? Jimin also gonna visit you no worries I've talk with him".. Mr jeon said as he pour some water for other who just nod softly.

"There's maid here to help you, call them anytime if  you need anything".. Mr jeon said as tae softly replied 'ok' making him smile only..

"I'll be going then take care yeah"? Mr Jeon said as he softly crease younger hair who look at him with his doe innocent pure eyes making Mr Jeon's heart clinch, he doesn't deserve this cruel world that's the last thing Mr Jeon thought.

On the other hand..(Finally bishh🙄💅🏻)

"Please Jungkook I'm asking this from your as your father can't I ask this much"? After leaving tae Mr Jeon headed towards Jungkook's office who already know that his father brought someone into his mansion without his permission..

"And you didn't even told me about this shits Mr Jeon"? The Mafia look at him with question eye's, the office room is full of silence no sound could be heard just the two of them.

"I know Jungkook but try to understand the situation, just some days I'll bring him back".. Mr Jeon said almost plead he knew Jeon Jungkook doesn't like a mere insects entering his property without his permission and there his father bring a hole damn human..?

"Who is he"? Jungkook ask as he rise his eyebrow in questionly.

"Kim Taehyung".. Mr Jeon breath out as Jungkook just look at his father blankly. Without saying anything he got up from his seat as he started to walking towards the doors..

"How many day's"? Mr Jeon looks up while a smile capture into his mouth finally....

"J-just some 10 or something, after I come back he'll leave".. (nahh not so easy 😏💅🏻) Mr Jeon said as he saw just nod a little and left.

Some days has passed like the blink of eyes, tae is the same living his life alone, into his own little world that no one can enter, he won't say he doesn't like the mansion he did, sometimes he would wonder who is the owner of this house because the name palette still roam into his mind, 'JJK'. He would just spend his time with tainne talking with the little dog, share his things with him that's what he can do. At least the little dog of his is not like those cruel people..