30- Superstar

Now playing : Superstar by Usher

Pharell Williams

A/N: Angel is your stage name

"Girl we been standing in this line for two fucking hours." Your older sister Toi whined.

The two of you were currently standing in line outside of the Staples Center.

The Neptunes were there holding auditions to find the music industry's next big star.

Whoever they picked would get a whole album produced by them and would get to open up for the artist of their choice.

You knew this was a sign to put yourself out there and you weren't gonna pass up this opportunity.

"We just gotta find a way to sneak in the building." You whispered to yourself trying to draft up a plan in your head.

Your sister looked over your attire.

You had on a denim corset and skirt that showed off all your curves.

You had on silver heels and hoops and your hair was in braids that ran down your back.

You had on lashes and a little lip liner that really made your look pop. You just looked like a star

Your sister looked around the scene causing an idea to pop in her head.

"Follow my lead." She said handing you her sunglasses to put on.

The two of you were going around the back of the building. "Toi what the hell are we doing?"

"I'm sneaking you in duh."

Toi used to work at the Staples Center so she knew all the ins and outs of the building.

The only thing she didn't know was where all the security was located.

Since this was an audition instead of a concert they would be in different areas.

Regardless she still managed to maneuver her way through the building and find what she was looking for.

The auditions were being held in a little private room and after the last act was done you and Toi busted into the room.

You were low key scared and embarassed.

"And what do we have here?" Pharrell asked with a confused but amused look on his face.

He was even more fine in person.

"Your next biggest star." Toi exclaimed causing Pharrell to look you over.

You looked like a star to him but he wondered if you had the talent to match the looks.

"My sister gotta voice like a angel she'll have y'all asses mesmerized." Toi said with so much confidence.