19

Now playing: Tonite's Tha Night by Kriss Kross

𝗥𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘆: simplyserenaa

𝗗𝗷 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗸

It was a Thursday night and Serena and her friends were going to Dj Quik's concert

It was a Thursday night and Serena and her friends were going to Dj Quik's concert. They had finally gotten tickets after searching for the longest.

Serena had on a silk brown two piece outfit that consisted of a crop top and mini skirt.

She had short brown heels to match and a jacket just in case it got cold.

Her long hair had cute loose curls at the end.

With finals coming up she was glad to be having a fun night out.

They finally arrived at the arena where the concert was being held and headed inside.

The place was super packed. Luckily they had won VIP tickets so they got front row seats. The opening act came out and everybody went crazy.

Some of the artists Serena knew and some she didn't but she was still having a good time. Finally the man everybody had been waiting for came out.

Serena was rapping to every song and admiring how fine he was. She really lost it once he started rapping his verse on Tony!, Toni!, Toné!'s 'Let's Get Down'.

Serena thought she was tripping at first but he was making sexual movements toward her making her get hot. He winked at her making her almost faint.

He continued on with the rest of the show.

After the show Serena and her friends went backstage for their meet and greet.

She was so nervous but excited. Quik greeted Serena and her friends and they posed for a picture.

Quik took in Serena's curvy appearance then he suddenly remembered.

"You the one I was rapping to onstage." He said remembering the moment. "Yeah I was."

"You lucky I didn't get up there and snatch ya fine ass off." Serena joked. "I surely wouldn't have mind if you did." He said staring at her intensely.

Quik paused for a moment to think.

"How old are y'all?" He asked. "Grown." Serena said smartly. "I'm asking cause I'm having a party back at the hotel and y'all should slide through."

"You foreal?" Serena asked shocked. "Naw I'm joking." He said sarcastically. "Yeah I'm foreal."

"I'll give y'all the addy and I'll see y'all there."

Quik gave Serena the address and they all headed to the hotel. When they went up to the room there was music blasting. "Damn this shit jumpin'."

"Wassup stranger." Serena heard Quik say behind her. "Wassup." She smiled turning around.