16

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗮 𝗕𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗶 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘅

𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮✨

𝗞𝗲𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝘄𝘀𝗼𝗻

It was your first day at Santa Monica College and you couldn't wait to experience a new environment

It was your first day at Santa Monica College and you couldn't wait to experience a new environment. You transferred from your last school because it just wasn't working out for you.

Unfortunately at this school you knew you wouldn't be able to experience as much as you'd like due to your father being a professor at the school, but you'd still manage.

"And whatever you do stay away from Nikki Parker." Your dad lectured. "You've told me this atleast a thousand times already dad." You grumbled.

"Well i'm gonna say it a thousand more because she's a psycho." He said back. "There goes ya friend right now." You laughed. "Damn." He said trying to scurry away. "Hey Professor Oglevee." Ms. Parker yelled.

"Have fun dad." You laughed patting his back and walking away.

You ended up spotting this fine ass boy sitting with his two friends. After a second of exchanging looks, he finally walked over to you. "Hey my names T." He said reaching out his hand for you to shake.

"I'm Y/N." You smiled shaking his hand. "I ain't neva seen you around here, you must be new." He said looking at you intensely. "I am actually." You assured him.

"Well me and you should kick it sometime." He suggested. "I'd like tha-" You started to say. "T, I see you've met my daughter." Your dad interrupted.

"Daughter?" T asked shocked.

His eyes were nearly out of their sockets. "Yeah she just transferred here for her Sophomore year." He said proudly.

"I wonder if we have any of the same classes then." T said smoothly. "Well I got to get to my first class, so I'll see you guys later." He said walking off.

Before he was fully out the cafeteria he turned around and made a 'I'm watching you' gesture towards you and T.

"So Professor is your pops?" T asked.

"It surely seems to be that way." You laughed. "I know it must be stressful for him to have a fine girl like yourself as his daughter , he probably always fighting off knuckleheads." He joked. "Well maybe he won't have to fight you off." You joked boldly.

"T leave that girl alone !" A girl fussed walking towards the both of you. "Damn." He grumbled. "Girl is he bothering you?" The girl asked.

"No girl he's fine." You laughed. "𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀." You thought to yourself. "Well I'm his friend Kim." She smiled.