14

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗲𝘅 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘆: PrincetonOnly1

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀

Asia was a new comedian that had been getting a lot of buzz lately

Asia was a new comedian that had been getting a lot of buzz lately. She had been on a few episodes of Def Comedy Jam and people absolutely loved her.

She was booking shows and movies left and right and everybody wanted to work with her.

Right now she was guest starring on an episode of The Wayans Bros. It was a two part episode. Asia's character name was Tara. Tara likes both Marlon and Shawn but she doesn't want to choose.

Marlon and Shawn do a bunch of crazy things to win Tara over. Marlon ends up proposing to Tara and that's the end of the first episode.

They had just wrapped up the first episode and moving on to shooting the second one.

The more time Asia spent around Marlon she truly started to like him. How could she not? He was funny and he was fine.

He always cracked jokes with Asia on set and they always had to redo scenes because they couldn't be serious around each other.

Asia knew Marlon liked her thanks to Shawn, and she always felt some type of sexual tension when he was around her.

At the same time though, she was new in the comedy game and didn't want to feel like she was sleeping her way to the top.

She just wanted to keep it professional.

Right now she was napping on set because she was tired from shooting all day. Marlon on the other hand was trying to plan a prank on her.

He had whipped cream to put in her hand, and a feather to tickle her nose with. He was trying not to wake her. "Marlon if you put that whip cream in my hand imma fuck you up." Asia mumbled.

"Damn." Marlon said upset that he couldn't do his prank. Asia yawned and stretched now being fully awake. "How'd you know I was bouta prank you?"

"Marlon I was the prankster of my family when I was younger, you can't prank me."

Asia went to her trailer to splash some water on her face and freshen up her breath. Marlon followed behind her.

They had a kissing scene coming up in this next episode and Asia didn't want her breath to be funky.

"Marlon why are you following me?" Asia asked rinsing her mouth out. "Cause I ain't got shit else to do." He shrugged.

"But I did wanna ask you something though."