21

Now playing: Distraction by Kehlani

Request by: ForeignDiamond

Red man

It was a typical day at work for Neeka, answering phone calls and handling paperwork all day

She was a party planner.

Not only was she a party planner, she was one of the best around, and all the hottest celebrities came to her about planning their parties.

She was handling the books from a previous event when she got another phone call.

"Hello."

"Aye is this Neeka?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yeah it is, may I ask who this is?"

"It's Red." He said making her heart thud.

Red man had been Neeka's celebrity crush since he first came on the scene.

She always ran into him at her events but it was always small talk between the two of them.

"Oh hey, what can I do for you?" She asked with more energy in her voice.

"Well I know you heard me and Meth got an album coming out in a few weeks and we want you to do our album release party." He explained.

"Okay. Well um I got meetings and paperwork keeping me hella busy today but if y'all free tomorrow we can meet to discuss the details."

"Yeah that sounds cool."

"Great, Y'all can swing by my office at 2."

"Bet we'll be there." He said before hanging up.

Neeka spent the next few hours answering more calls and handling more paperwork before calling it a day and heading home.

On her way home she picked up some take out.

Once she ate she cleaned up before taking a shower and doing her bathroom routine.

When she got done with all that she started to pick out an outfit for the next day.

She decided on a baby blue colored pantsuit and white heels.

She added the finishing touches to her outfit by picking out a necklace and matching bracelet.

After she finished laying out her outfit she hit the sheets.

The next morning she did her regular morning routine and grabbed breakfast on the way to her office. Once she got to her office she checked her schedule for the day before getting to work.

A few hours went by before her assistant finally called her and told her that Red and Meth were waiting in the lobby.

She checked the time on her clock.