3

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗮𝘆 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗲𝘁𝗿𝘆

𝗡𝗮𝘀

"I can't wait till you get here, I miss you

"I can't wait till you get here, I miss you." I said into the phone. "I miss you too baby." Nas said with that sexy ass raspy voice of his. "Its been weird not having you around." He sighed into the phone. He's been on tour for two months. Usually I would go but I had some family issues that kept me back.

"I know, i'm not use to being able to breathe correctly in this house." I joked. "I know you ain't talking you smoke more weed than me." He teased. "Cause you got me hooked." I said laughing. "Word? What else I got you hooked on?" He said seductively.

"Here you go starting shit." I said smiling and shaking my head. "You know I heard that I miss you sex hit different." He said tryna be slick. "Just think you ain't seen the person you love in however long. Y'all finally see each other and have the nastiest and most disrespectful sex y'all ever had."

"We'll see about that." I said knowing damn well when I saw him it was gonna go down. "Hold on baby somebody at the door." I said making my way downstairs. "I'm coming impatient motherfucker." I yelled. I looked through the peephole and saw Nas standing there .

I flung the door open like it was nothing and jumped on him. "Somebody happy to see me." He chuckled. We shared a kiss as he walked into the house with me still attached to him. He kicked the door closed with his foot and locked it. "I thought you weren't coming home till tomorrow." I said getting off of him finally.

"I lied so I could surprise you." He smiled showing his chipped tooth. "You hungry?" I asked. "Yeah what's good?" He said licking his lips and giving me a look. "I mean regular hungry witcho nasty ass." I hitting his chest slightly. "Yeah that too." He said. "You something else boy." I said making my way to the kitchen.

"You know you miss this dick quit playing." He said following after me. "Whateva." I said rolling my eyes. I whipped up some pasta and garlic bread. He must of been real hungry cause he was bashing his food like he hadn't ate in months. "Slow down Nasir." I said making him look at me like I was crazy. "My bad shorty."

"How was tour?" I asked finishing up my food. "Fun, tiring, exciting. I got to see a lot of new shit." He said finishing up his food. "But I missed my baby." He said grabbing me. "I missed you too." I said smiling uncontrollably. Me and Nas go way back, we were childhood friends.

We went to the same school together and everything till he dropped out of 8th grade. Even though he didn't finish school he smarter than half the niggas that did. "Now from what I remember you promised me a few things." He said giving me a devilish smirk. "I did, didn't I?"

"Yeah you did." He said grabbing my throat and kissing me. "Mmm, how bout you go wash that tour off of you." I said running my hands down his chest. "You gon be ready when I get out?" He asked letting go of my throat. "Yes Mr. Jones." I said seductively. "Word is bond." He said heading upstairs.

I grabbed some chocolate drizzle, strawberries, and headed upstairs. I slipped on my black lingerie set which is Nas' favorite, and threw some rose petals around the room. He was in the shower for about 20 minutes before I finally heard the water cut off.

He came out the bathroom, towel hanging low, water dripping down his body, and looking fine as ever. "What's all this?" He said looking surprised. "My way of showing you how much I missed you." I said smirking. "Word is bond." He said making his way over to the bed. "Lay down." I said patting the bed.

He did as told and I climbed on top of him basically straddling him. I took a strawberry and fed it to him slowly. I fed him a few more before I took the chocolate drizzle put some on his chest. I licked and sucked it off slowly leaving hickies. "Damn girl." He huffed.

I felt a tent start to rise in the towel wrapped around his waist. I kissed down from his chest to his V line slowly before pulling his towel down. I wrapped my hand around his shaft gently and placed a kiss on his tip. I did that repeatedly to tease him. "Stop playing wit me Y/N." He groaned.

I slipped his hardened member into my warm and wet mouth taking as much of him as I could. I started bobbing my head up and down slowly on his shaft. "Shit." He groaned. I started picking up the pace making him grab my hair into a pontail. "Suck that shit ma." He groaned.

"Shit I'm bouta nut." He huffed. He let out a loud groan as his load shooted down the back of my throat. I kept sucking making sure I got everything. "C-Chill." He stuttered. I took him out of my mouth and came up to kiss him. "Take dis shit off." He said helping me out of my lingerie set.

"Man I ain't been able to kiss you. Touch you. Fuck you." He whispered in my ear while kissing on my neck. He had me dripping at this point. "Nasir." I moaned. He switched out position with me now laying down. "I want you ta feel me inside of you without a rubber." He said still kissing on my body.

"Boy you not about to get me pregnant." I fussed. "I'll pull out. I promise." He said kissing my lips. His lips were like a drug I swear. They're so soft and plump. He entered me slowly earning a loud moan from me. "If you get me pregnant i'm kicking yo ass." I whined.

"You acting like you don't wanna have my kids." He groaned kissing me. "Fuck." I moaned gripping his back. He placed my left leg on his shoulder and thrusted faster inside me. He went a little too deep earning a loud moan from me. "Nasir wait." I moaned.

"Ain't no wait, you was talking all that big shit the other day." He said chuckling. "Mmm Fuck." I moaned biting my lip. He took my leg from off his shoulder and placed it around his waist. "You feel dat dick?" He groaned in my ear. "Yes daddy." I whined.

"You wet as hell ma." He said kissing me. I moaned into his mouth while he kissed me. Nas loved that shit. "Don't you just love how much better this shit feel without a condom." He groaned. The way he was sweet talking me I would fuck around and be pregnant. "I'm bouta cum." I moaned.

"Cum on this dick girl." He groaned. "Uhhh." I moaned loudly as I released onto him. "Lay on ya stomach and arch that back baby." He said pulling out of me. I did as told. He placed a slap on my ass before entering me again. We both groaned at the feeling of him entering me again.

He placed his thumbs in my back dimples and started thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace. "Oou fuck." I moaned gripping the sheets. "You like dat shit." He huffed. "I love it Daddy." I moaned. I started throwing it back meeting his powerful thrusts. "Show out on this dick." He groaned.

"Good girl." I could feel him literally in my guts and lord knows I was trying my hardest to take it. "Nasir." I moaned. He tugged on my hair gently pulling me towards him. My back was touching his chest. "You missed me?" He groaned in my ear. "Yes I missed you." I whined. "I can't hear you babygirl."

"Yes I missed you. Fuck." I moaned loudly. "I love you Y/N." He said kissing my shoulder. "I love you too oou." I whined. "I'm bouta cum." I moaned. "Me too baby." He said his thrust starting to slow down. We both moaned loudly as we climaxed together. We fell against the sheets. "Aw shit."

"What?" I asked worriedly. "I didn't pull out."