23

Now playing: Love U For Life by Jodeci

Request by: deityxra

K-Ci

"Baby whatchu want from the store?" K-Ci loudly asked into the phone

"A pickle and a small bucket of cotton candy." Mya said while finishing the last sleeve of Oreo's.

"And a pack of Oreo's." She eyed the last Oreo she held in her hand. "Matter fact make it two packs."

"Imma just get three to be safe." K-Ci chuckled.

Mya and K Ci had just recently tied the knot a few months ago after being together for three years.

And since K-Ci had now put a ring on it he didn't hesitate to put a baby in her.

Mya was happy and so was K-Ci.

The only thing that was holding them back was K-Ci's ex Stacy. Stacy and K-Ci had been broken up for atleast a year before Mya and him became a thing.

Stacy was insecure and controlling and after a while K-Ci couldn't deal with it anymore. He tried to let her down easy but she still took the breakup hard.

She started stalking not only him but his friends and family and Mya too once her and K-Ci began dating.

Now that Mya was pregnant she was fed up with Stacy's petty ass games like calling the house phone then hanging up as soon as somebody answers.

She told K-Ci that either he was gonna have to get a restraining order on Stacy or she was gonna be forced to take matters into her own hands.

Even though Mya was pregnant and couldn't fight, she still had a few ride or die friends that wouldn't mind doing a pop up visit or two. Besides all the drama though Mya was excited to be a mother.

Her and K-Ci had both formed such a strong love for their baby girl over these past few months.

"How's my baby doing?" K-Ci cooed handing Mya a pack of Oreo's. "Hungry as hell."

"Not you." K-Ci responded harshly. Mya now feeling hurt threw a pillow at K-Ci's head.

"I was just playin'." K-Ci said in his defense flopping next to her on the bed.

"Don't get fucked up Cedric."

"I'm playin." He responded again while rubbing her back. "Oou." Mya moaned in satisfaction.

The baby weight had been doing a number on her back and feet. "Yo back still killin you?" K-Ci asked.

"Mhhm." She mumbled closing her eyes while K-Ci gently massaged her back. "Shit." She moaned.