8

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗸

𝗧𝘂𝗽𝗮𝗰 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿

It was officially Saturday, meaning today was the day of our Prom I didn't have a date, didn't really want one either

It was officially Saturday, meaning today was the day of our Prom I didn't have a date, didn't really want one either. Having a date is kinda pointless. Most niggas just wanna have somebody to get some pussy from at the end of the night.

I had 1 hour left until I had to start getting ready. I was currently getting my hair and makeup done. I was going for a Greek goddess look so my hair was getting curled tight. My makeup was simple but really cute. I couldn't wait to get dressed so I could see the full look.

My dress was silky, thin strapped, and white with a thigh high slit. My shoes were gold goddess heels, and I had a gold arm piece to match.

My best friends Deja and Leilani were also here getting ready with me. My phone started ringing loudly. Deja looked at the contact and made a shady face before handing me my phone. "Hello." "Wassup beautiful." By the voice I knew it was Pac.

Pac has been tryna get at me since freshman year but I was already messing with somebody. I let that boy take my virginity and we broke up right after. I realized I didn't even like him all that much I just liked the idea of him, if that makes sense.

Pac was there the day I had doubts about myself and when I needed a shoulder to cry on. He's amazing but I just don't know if me and him dating would be the best idea. "Hey Pac." I said fighting a smile. "I can't wait to see ya pretty ass in ya dress."

I could tell he was smiling on the other end. "I can't wait to see you in ya lil suit and all." I said smiling. "You gon give me a dance tonight?" He said making my heart start to pound. "We'll see about that one."

"Well imma let you finish getting all glamorous and shit, see you at the dance." "See you." I said hanging up the phone. "I know you not over there geeking over Pac." Deja teased. "Foreal after you've played with this man emotions for 3 years." Leilani said.

"I have not played with his emotions." I said side eyeing them. "So giving him pussy every once in a while but not wanting to be his girlfriend isn't playing with his emotions?" Deja said making my eyes almost jump out my damn head.

Leilani was cracking up while I was tryna hold in my laugh. My friends deadass have no filter, i'm so glad our mamas were in the other room. "Maybe i'm testing out the product before I make my final decision." I said. "You nasty." Leilani said making a face.

"Lani hush cause we know how you and Khalil get down." I said cracking up. "Shut up." She said hitting my arm. "But seriously Y/n you betta lock him down before y'all get on that campus, cause those girls will be all over him." Deja said seriously.