15

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗔𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯 𝗯𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝘀

𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮✨

𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗻

It was a Friday night

It was a Friday night. Friday's and Saturday's were usually the busiest nights at the club. Everybody coming to relieve their stress from the week by throwing stacks at half naked dancers.

Y/N just so happened to be one of those half naked dancers.

With her family cutting her off she was working multiple jobs to keep racks flowing in. She had already made about $2,000 and that wasn't even from her regular customers.

"Hey Nadia." You said smiling at your work bestie. You and Nadia started working at the club around the same time.

You always looked out for each other and helped each other rack in more money.

"Somebody extra happy." She said giving you a look. "Why you say that?" You chuckled. "Cause bitch you know good and damn well you don't call me Nadia, you always call me Nadi.

"So what's got you all happy and smiling like an idiot?" She said pouring her some liquor in a shot glass. "Nothing." Y/N lied.

Nadia gave her a look telling her she knew she was lying. "I've just had a good night that's all." Y/N said taking a shot. "Well in that case, cheers bitch." Nadia chuckled clinking her shot glass with Y/N's.

"Look at brotha man checking you out." Y/N said referring to the fine chocolate man at the end of the bar.

"Don't start."

"I'm just saying gon get you sum." Y/N chuckled. "Speaking of getting sum, there goes ya bodyguard boyfriend." Nadia said pointing behind you. You fell in a trance staring at him.

How you fell for him you didn't even know, but he made you happy. He always protected you and made you feel safe and loved.

You were so busy staring at him you didn't even notice him standing in front of you. "Ayo ma." He said snapping you out of your thoughts. "Did you say something?" You said staring at him seductively.

"I said can I talk to you for a second?" He said looking you in your eyes intensely. 

"Yeah gimme a second."

You could see him heading towards the back room. You turned to say something to Nadia.

"Nigga you know imma cover for you, now go." She said waving you off. You headed to the back room and saw him standing there waiting for you. Before you knew it he snatched you up. "Cliff wait." You said gently pushing him off of you.