Prologue

Hey guys just another one shot, what if Vansh and Vihaan were really twins and just what Vihaan was feeling and how if he wanted Riddhima as well.

Vihaan and Vansh were twins but for the world they were one. When Vansh went on business meetings without telling the family it was Vihaan who took care of the family.

He was okay with it but some where deep in his heart he wanted to have his own identity, be Vihaan Raisinghania to the world and not just a body double. 

He knew about Vansh's marriage, he had thought he would never marry someone after what happened with Ragini but he must commend the girl's guts to agree to marry and not only that, she was someone who showed attitude and talked back to Vansh, and lived to tell the tale.

It was when she was shot and they switched again was the first time he saw her, and boy was he bowled over by her, he took care of her, at first she was confused, would snap at him for saving her again and again. 

He wanted someone like her to care of him, to pamper ,fight with him. But alas he is not lucky, he is only destined to be Vansh's shadow. Everything was a big confusion whether Riddhima betrayed Vansh or not.

Personally he believed that Riddhima didn't but Vansh was blinded by rage and jealousy, he went underground to recuperate and plan against the people who betrayed them, Vihaan was sent to keep an eye on them.

Vihaan could see the emotional toll Vansh's fake suicide had left on Riddhima, he taunted her and flirty with her to get a raise out of her, maybe she would tell him everything in anger.

But she is so stubborn and confusing, on one hand she tells she loves the family, yet she wants property on her name. And even ever family members are confusing, saying something and doing something else.

He felt bad on how her birthday was destroyed first by the blood prank in the cake and then Kabir's stupid mission to prove that he is not Vansh.

If it was not for them being their family, he would have handled them differently they are nothing but a selfish and shallow bunch.

He had felt like killing Anupriya when she shot Riddhima. But he couldn't do anything since Vansh had switched with him after the dinner date with Riddhima.

He had went to see her when Vansh was sleeping. He felt his heart breaking, he felt like he was losing everything. 

He kept thinking doesn't he deserve happiness, doesn't he deserves his own identity, he knows that he had fallen in love with Riddhima and this time he want his share of love from her, he knows he has to talk to Vansh. Because he wants her too now.