Chapter 64

Chapter 64- Double Trouble 

Vansh and Vihaan were both pacing outside the doctor's cabin, she had told them firmly to leave, when they were not allowing her to check on Riddhima. After some time she asked them to come inside. Riddhima was awake by that time.

The doctor was prepping the ultrasound machine. She asked Riddhima to lift up her kurti. She poured gel on stomach and moved the wand like device on her stomach. The boys were asking about Riddhima's health but kept quite when they saw her glare.

D- I am sorry, i missed this early. 

R- Is my baby okay?

D- Not baby, but babies, they all heard the twins heartbeat at the same. Riddhima was overwhelmed.

The doctor advised her complete bed rest again, and also told her that with her condition she will have to do a Csection. 

They took the image of the ultrasound home, the babies looked so small right now. Vansh and Vihaan had made a pattern, one of them will always stay with Riddhima, they knew how stubborn she was and will do something to hurt her. Riddhima was pouting, she wanted to go take bath but Vansh was not allowing her to go alone.

V- Come on Riddhima, it is not like we have not showered together. I just don't want you to get hurt.🥺🥺

R- I will be fine, but we can do something else together in shower😛😛😋

V- Are you sure, i don't want to hurt you or the baby. 

R- It's fine, the doctor said i can have sex in the first few months. Come on.

They were standing in the shower, soaking in the warm water. Vansh took a dollop of liquid soap, and he slowly rubbed on her body, she did the same to her. He knelt down, slowly start to lick her core, she ran her hand on his hair, and kept his head there.

Slowly Vansh increased his tempo of licking her and brought to her orgasm, she kissed him deeply, their tongues playing with each other. 

Then, she helped him to taking him in her mouth, moving up and down slowly, he was edging towards his climax when he pulled out of her mouth, and slowly entered her from behind, lightly caressing her little bump, he started thursting into her, they both climaxed together. 

They finished their shower together, he helped her dress up, and gently laid her on the bed. He had come back dressed up only to see her asleep. He thought of doing some work, after that he made lunch for her.

Her mood swings were starting to annoy everyone, especially her, one minute she wanted pizza then she wanted icecream. She was happy one time, crying another. Even the boys were afraid of her mood swings.

Today, it was Vihaan's turn to stay at home. Since they knew they were having twins, he and Vansh had been painting the room in two different colors. 

Riddhima had worn a flowy dress which came to knees, she slowly came downstairs and saw Vihaan, painting the room. She asked 

R- Can I help?

Vi- What happened to completed bed rest.

R(pouts) I am getting bored please🙏🙏

Vi- Ugh, fine stop giving me puppy eyes. You colour from that side, i will do it from here.

R- So, you have been quite for few days, what happened?

Vi- Nothing, just thinking if i will be a good father or not. Vansh in a way had experience with Ishani, Sia. But i was always alone, and for sometime i didn't even accept Rihaan. 

R- Don't worry, you will be a good  father. You are good with Rihaan too trust me, it always papa did this, dad did that. You guys are really the best.

Just to bring Vihaan out of his sad demeanor she flicks the paint brush on him, he is splattered with color. 

Vi- What!!!

R- You look so cute.

Vi(pulls her closer)I am not cute, i am handsome, rugged etc,

R- Woh so confident. She kisses him. Vihaan groans 

Vi- Don't do that, we have to paint the room. 

R- Painting can wait, kissing can't. 

They kiss each other, slowly moving their hands over each other. Vihaan could see the lust in Riddhima's eyes, he removes his T-shirt, she started kissing him on the chest, and then pulls down his pants and underwear.

Vi- Someone is eager. 😏😏

R- I can stop if you want.

Vi- No, he put her hands on his member, and resumes kissing her, she is using her hand on him, he carefully lowers her to the ground, they on the plastic sheet, he removes her underwear and slowly enters her. Kissing and thursting into her they moved together in sync to find the sweet release.

Vi- (panting)I missed having you like that.

R- I could tell. 

Va- Really Vihaan, there is a perfectly good bed upstairs. 

Vi- Well i can't complain, i am enjoying the pregnancy hormones. 

R- Real nice, trying carrying two babies for 9 months, then we will see who enjoys pregnancy hormones. 

Va- Maybe it's time you start reading books which tell what not to say to a women during pregnancy 🤭🤭👀👀.

PS- By the way tell me should it be boy or girl, or both girls.Next chapter, Rihaan is angry And also this story will go for another 2-3  chapters. So, the end is near🤭🤭👀👀👀