Chapter 50

Chapter 50-  Meet Rihaan Raisinghania, and plans for honeymoon. 

It is been a few days, Rihaan has adjusted quickly with all three of them, but still the major question was will they adopt him, or give him up for adoption.

The second option was a no for them.Vansh had talked to his lawyer, and he told them that under special circumstances Rihaan can be adopted by all three of them.

And it is what was done, all three of them had legally adopted him, in the coming weeks, he would be called Rihaan Raisinghania. 

Rihaan was most happy and just like that one day he called Riddhima 'Mom'. Rihaan liked to colour, draw and he was using some water colors, when he saw his cup was empty, he went to Riddhima and said 

Ri- Mom, please fill this cup😁😁

R(in tears) Sure, beta she kisses his cheek.

Vihaan and Vansh also had tears in their eyes, and to be honest Vansh felt a little jealous too, Rihaan called Vihaan papa and Riddhima mom, but he always called him uncle. He too wanted to be called Dad.

Riddhima was thinking how to explain, their relation to Rihaan, because as he will grow he will have questions and she didn't want him to be influenced by others negative thoughts. She asked Rihaan 

R- Baby, aapne mujhe mom kyun bola, aapki mummy toh Priya thi na?

Ri- Han, but she is not here and you are more loving than her. I was always scared of her 🥺🥺.

R- oh baby, aapko humse daarne ki zaroorat nahi hain. Aache yeh batao ki aapko kaise lagayga, if i say ki aapke do papa hain?

Ri- Woh Kaise😲😲🤔

R- Jaise Priya, and me dono aapki mummy hain. Vaise hi Vihaan and Vansh dono aapke papa bhi ho sakte hain.

Ri- Aare haan meri school mein ek ladki hain jiske sirf do papa hain. Waise hi na mom

Vi/va( indignantly)did he think we are gay?😱😱

R- (laughs)Aise hi kuch, jaise mein Vihaan ko pasand karti hun, waise hi mein Vansh ko bhi pasand karti hun.

Ri- mmm🤔🤔 jaise mere school mein ek se jayada best friends hain waise hi na?

R- Sure. 

Ri- Okay, mein aapko papa tabhi maanunga if you make a deal, ki mujhe chocolate and icecream dogaye and Hum milke bahut masti karegaye. 

Va- Pakka. Deal.

Ri- Yeh, mere do papa hain, yeh🥳🥳🥳

Three of them were happy, with age they will have to make them understand the nuances of their relationship but they were happy for now. Next day, they took Rihaan to meet Dadi,Sia and Angre.

Dadi was happy she had got see a great-grandson of Raisinghania family. Sia and Angre were happy too. Sia had wanted to talk to her brother she called them to her room

S- So bhai, aapke koi plan hai kya honeymoon ke liye?😍😍😋😋

Vi- Honeymoon, yahan pe musibaat hi khataam nahi hoti hai. 😑😑

Va- ek baad ek musibaat.😒😒

S- Well then aapki lovely behen ne aap teeno ke liye Mauritius ke vacation ki booking ki hai, yeh lo tickets. 

Vi- Waise Riddhima manaegi to go on a vacation?

Va- 🤨🤨 yeh pucho ki Rihaan jaane dega ki nahi.

Sia had emotionally blackmailed Riddhima and Blackmailed Rihaan with treats, he was ready to stay with them. The three of them were reluctant but Angre assured them he will keep good care of Rihaan. They went home and did the packing for the trip, and left for the airport. 🙈🙈

PS- Romance and Rihaan masti and naughtiness. And since he is just a child, not much details of threesome relationship was given to him. I hope you like how i explained it.