Chapter 28

Chapter 28 - Our wife.

Vansh was looking at Riddhima, he slowly kept his hand on her shoulder and she jerked back to reality.

She was having trouble breathing and pain in her head was killing her.Vansh moved toward her when she stopped him and asked 

R- Why didn't you tell me the truth that i am your wife?😡🤨

Va- The doctor had told not to force memories on you, your injury can get worse. 

R- Did Kabir really tried to kill me?

Va- 😡 Dont say his name and yes he tried to kill you.

R- What else am i forgetting?

Va- Riddhima there is quite lot you are missing but right now it is not the right time to talk about please go and rest. Tomorrow we can talk about it. Pakka.

Sleep sounded good right now and it is not like she can run away in the dead of the night. Even though she was tired she couldn't get any sleep until morning. It was almost in the afternoon she woke up and went to the living room area.

Ishani who had come to meet Sia and ask her to go shopping with her, saw Riddhima and all her hatred returned. 

I- You are still here? What more do you need after breaking the family?

S- Di please don't start again 

I- Nahi, just because of her my own brother hates me, the family is totally broken and she lives her like she owns the place. 

Vi- ISHANI  stop talking to her like that.😡😡

I- See, even Vihaan talks rudely to me now. You know what you are not a loyal person playing with Vansh bhai feelings. 

R- What are talking about?🤨😓😭☹

I- Yehi ki you were two timing bhai with Vihaan 

R-😲🥺 What!!!

Vi(slaps Ishani)Bas bahut hua, just because you were women i was tolerating your nonsense till now but agar Riddhima bare mein ek shabd aur kaha na toh mujhe bura aur koi nahi hoga.

And ek baat aur yeh hum dono ki biwi,and agar Vansh and mujhe koi problem nahi toh tumhe kyun hain.

Ishani leaves furious where Riddhima is shocked to learn this new information she feels disgusted about herself, she thinks she has to leave the mansion, Vihaan looked towards her but she had already ran towards the gate not seeing Vansh car coming towards her. Vansh stopped the car at the right time. 

Va- Riddhima are you crazy? Yeh kya karne ja rahi thi.?

R- STAY AWAY FROM ME BOTH OF YOU

Vi- Dollar biwi baat suno, please calm down. 

R- Calm down, i am a human being not a toy ki tum dono mujhe share. And agar meri shaadi Vansh se hui hain toh how can i be your wife?

Vi - Because i married you too Riddhima and i really dont care if you like the fact or not but you are our Riddhima. He suddenly injects her with sleeping potion and she falls in his arms.

Va- Vihaan hua kya?

Vi(carries her in his arms)I hate Ishani. 😡😡😡

Vansh watched Vihaan carry Riddhima to his room, he was terrified and wanted this memory loss nightmare to finish as soon as possible.

He hopes Riddhima is alright she has suffered enough he just wants her love and to give some love😘😘😭😭🥰🥰

PS- Will Riddhima get her memories back? And what if Vihaan wants to marry her again?..