Chapter 55

Chapter 55 - Insecurities and tattoos.

Vihaan had left the villa few hours ago, he had wanted to meet a friend, who was in Mauritius for a vacation.

Only Riddhima and Vansh were in the villa. Riddhima had noticed something was troubling him, he lying in bed, and looking up at ceiling. She kissed his shoulder and called him,

R- Vansh what happened?🤔🤔

V- Nothing. 

R- I know you are hiding something, it's okay i won't force you to tell me.😑😑

V- Is Vihaan a better lover than me.🤔🥺🥺

R- What do you mean?

V- It's just you are more comfortable with him, and you are more open with him, than you were ever with me.

Riddhima understood that he is feeling insecure about their relation, and her feelings towards him. 

R- Look at me, i love both of you equally, the only reason why i am more comfortable with Vihaan is because he is more open about his feelings. 

With you, i am still getting used to your intensity, sometimes I am scared i may hurt you with my words,or not understanding what you want.🥺

V- I am scared, all my life was about to be more powerful than others. Being rough and scary is all i know. Sometimes it seeps into the way i love. I am afraid i will push you away.😒😒🥺🥺

R- It's not going to happen, waise bhi do you two really think that if i didn't want to be with you guys, you could have stopped me from running.😋😋😋

I want you tell me when you feel such things okay. And besides sometimes rough loving is also good too. 😛😛😛

V- Is that so?😈😈 He starts to kiss her, he bites lips and she moans, he thrusts his tongue inside,when air becomes issue ,he directs his attention to her neck.

Slowly kissing and sucking then biting her neck. More than eager to see her naked, he rips of the shirt she was wearing. 

R- Vihaan is going to kill you😂😂

Va- I don't care😈😈

He starts kissing her everywhere, he takes her nipples into mouth and bites and suck it till they become red. She wanted to return the favour so she pushes him and straddle him. She too kisses and bites his neck. 

Slowly she palms his growing erection, she takes him in her mouth and just to tease him, licks him slowly and bites him a bit as well. He makes her kneel, and thrust into her from behind. 

He was all for hard and fast today, and though it was a bit painful for her, she let him have her the way he wanted. He groans into her neck as he cums and seconds later she also reaches her high. Gently cradling her he asks

V- You alright? Wasn't too rough was it?

R- Vansh, it is fine if it was too much i would have told you.

V- Thank you. It is still hard for me to share you with Vihaan. 

R- i am not going anywhere. Trust me, she kisses him softly. 

He picks her gently takes to the bath tub filled with warm water. They stay inside of it for some time and get dressed, and fall asleep on the bed exhausted by deed.😏😏😁😁

Vihaan had returned in the afternoon and saw Vansh was in a better mood,he teased him.

Vi- Someone is in a better mood🤔🤔 enjoyed the morning without me😏😏😏

Va- Ya you are saying like you don't enjoy that.😏😏😈😈

Riddhima was all dressed and ready to go somewhere, 

Vi/Va- Where are you going?

R- I have to buy something, lady things you won't understand i will come back soon.

Riddhima had planned a suprise for them, she wanted to have a tattoo of their name. Right above her heart, she found the address of the tattoo parlor. 

It was the most painful experience of her life. It was a good thing she was wearing a suit, just to hide the bandage. But she would also have to stop them for touching her, which was easier said than done. When she returned, the boys were packing the suitcase.

R- What happened why are you packing the suitcase. I thought we would here for a day or two.

Vi- It's Rihaan, he is being too naughty and Angre is not able to handle him😂😂😂

R- Are you guys ready to leave? I can talk to Rihaan. You guys need more vacation time. 

Va- Or you want some alone time, he goes to hug her but she stops.

R- Nothing like that when are we leaving. 

Vi - At night. 

R- oh good then, let me catch up on my sleep. 

She goes and sleeps in other room,knowing full well if they all are going to sleep together they would know about the tatoo.

Vi- Did something happen between you two?

Va- would do you mean?

Vi- Well she was fine, till i left. What happened to her after that.??

Vansh was feeling guilty maybe he had come on too strong, or had been too rough on her that's why she is not letting him touch her. In evening everyone was ready to head out. The boys were staring at her.

R- Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Vi/Va- Why are you not letting us hug you or touch you.

R- You guys are really worse than Rihaan, she carefully slides her kurti to one side. They both see the bandage and panic. 

Vi/va- What happened? Did you get hurt?

R- It was a surprise you idiots😡😡 i had got a tattoo, but you spoiled my suprise. So now i am not going to show until we reach home.

The whole flight back she was angry with them for ruining the suprise. She was happy that she would see her baby boy soon as well.

PS- Our Vansh has insecurities too. Hope you like this chapter. They are back in India. 

So,serious question now how long should i stretch it now, because I have other stories to write too.And what would you like to see next.