Chapter 40

Chapter 40- Torture by Riddhima Raisinghania 😈😈😈

Riddhima sat infront of Ishani and looked at her, her makeup was ruined, hair all over the place, she looked thirsty. She went away and brought a glass of water in which chilli powder was mixed. She asked

Riddhima- Do you remember Ishani tumne mere soup chilli powder dala tha? So this is my revenge, you have to drink this glass of water you look parched.😈😈

Ishani- I am not drinking it.😡

Riddhima- oh ho but you are, she grabs her chin forces the water into her mouth. By the time the glass was empty, Ishani was panting due to the chilli.

You want some water?(shows the water bottle)and then throws away the water.

Next she brought a tub full of Coal,and kept her feet in it, Ishani was shrieking and shouting, begging her brothers to help her. But both of them were mesmerized seeing this taking charge Riddhima.

Fed up Ishani's shrieks, she let the boys have fun with. Both boys took one hand and stabbed her hand,saying

Viva- This is for trying to harm our Riddhima. 😈😡😡

Riddhima - Now it is my turn, Vansh gave her the knife. She stabs her repeatedly in the stomach, 'The pain you are feeling is exactly what i was feeling, and just like how you left me dying we will leave you.Good bye Ishani hope to never see you again.😈😈😘😘

They went home the whole ride everyone was quiet, and Riddhima was concerned especially about Vansh. He may not say, but Ishani's behavior had always hurt him,but it would hurt him even more to hurt her.

He straight away went to his room,Vihaan suggested Riddhima to go be with him. She kissed him,😘😘 and went to check on Vansh, and as suspected he was sitting on the floor crying, she ran to him and hugged him tight.

He was crying for a long time, then she asked him to get up and took him to the bathroom, he stood like a zombie, she helped him get rid of the suit and removed her clothes as well.

They both stood under the shower, she put a little amount of shampoo in her hand,and Vansh bowed his head,she gently massaged his hair with shampoo. Then she applied soap on his body.

Afterwards he rinsed himself, when Riddhima was going to get a towel, he stopped her. He wanted to do the same as she done for him. He shampooed and conditioned her hair and even applied soap on her body.

They both stood under the shower,hugging each other and kissing each other softly. After changing into nightwear, Vansh laid down to sleep ,Riddhima was sitting near him, running her hand in his hair.

Vihaan had brought dinner for them but she didn't have the appetite, but still he made her eat something and she also made him eat something. All three of them went to sleep, hoping for a new and better day.

PS- Hey Guys, please tell me what other things to add in the story.?

Any problem/secret/or anything...

Do comment on the latest chapter.

And i have seen the new episode on Voot, i am liking they are focusing on the mafia world and Riansh, and they look like they have more chemistry than in TV, maybe because of being hesitant of down fire scenes on National TV 😁😜😜🙈🙈

But i hope they don't slow down and make it ghisa pita.

Also Ankit for the Character of vyom is meh😑😑 i would liked Shaheer Sheikh. No hate any actor just my preference.