Chapter 26

Chapter 26- Fractured memories

So sia here is still in wheelchair, she was in coma but woke up but due to the poison she was paralyzed again.

Vansh had taken Riddhima back to her hostel room and gently laid her in the bed. None of them knew what happened or why did she say Kabir's name.

Vihaan was pacing in the room nervous, what will happen when she wakes up and asks for Kabir, no he will not allow her to go anywhere near that🤬🤬 man.

Va- Stop pacing Vihaan, it is giving me a headache. 

Vi- Well i am nervous, of all things why she had to remember our enemy, now again she will begin her jasoosi😑🤨🤨

Va- Don't worry she won't because this time Sejal will tell her the truth, she already knew his truth but Riddhima didnt believe her last time, this time she will believe her.

Vi- And if she doesn't?

Va- Well we can always kidnap her and keep her with us.😈😈😍😍

They left her in care of Sejal, and as expected she asked everything about kabir. Sejal told him how she was used by Kabir, how he used to try and take revenge from Vansh. 

She told her how she went into VR mansion as Vansh sister physio and how when she couldn't find any proof for Kabir and tried to stop spying on Vansh, Kabir tried to kill her and hence the head injury. 

Vansh had told Sejal exactly what to tell about Kabir and told her not to tell her about their marriage that he will tell on his own at the right time.

Riddhima was feeling guilty, she thought was she that naive and foolish that just to prove her love she did all that nonsense ,she wanted to apologize to Vansh for all the troubles but she didn't know where he lived, it was Sejal who gave her the address saying she had came to meet her when she worked there as a physiotherapist. 

She took the address and went to meet Vansh, the minute she reached there it felt like she belonged there, even the guards let her go inside so easily. She had brought yellow roses as a token for apologizing. 

The main door was open and when she stepped inside, she could feel the pain in her head returning, she saw blurry flashback like she lived here or something again she was going to fall when Vihaan caught her in his arms. 

Vi- If you wanted my arms around you could have told me pretty😍😈😍

R(pushes him away)I came here to meet Mr.Vansh where is he?

Vi- ouch i am heartbroken ☹☹ Come on i will take you to Vansh's room .

Riddhima followed Vihaan to Vansh's room, he was reading some file when he heard Vihaan voice. 

Vi- Look who came to meet us🤭😘

Va- Ms. Riddhima what are you doing here?

R- I wanted to apologize for whatever i did when i came here as a spy. I hope there are no hard feelings. I wanted to give these flowers as a token of apologizing and friendship. 😁😁😊

Va- It is all forgotten Riddhima besides you didn't know his truth and you were trying to do the right thing. 

R- Waise i wanted to know whether i completed Sia's treatment. And if not i would like to complete it.?😁😊😊😊

Vansh and Vihaan were happy, because they had a opportunity to keep Riddhima close to them. They told her the treatment was not complete and if she wanted she can start the treatment again. Riddhima in excitement suddenly hugged him and said thank you. 

She felt awkward but then Vansh smiled and said no problem. And then all of sudden Vihaan said

Vi- Miss pretty where is my hug?

😘😘 tum roz mujhe se jhagada karti ho😁

R- No hugs for you she goes close him and Vihaan almost wishes she would kiss him but she twists his ears playfully. 

Vi- what the hell ow!!!!😡😈

R- You are a naughty person, jab dekho bas flirt karte rehte ho, you should learn something from your brother. Goodbye to both of you. Mein kal aake Sia se puch lungi ki kya kya hua related to her treatment. 

While she was going away, both of them were thinking ways to make stay here permanently, this time they wont force her to stay with them, they want it to be her choice until force will become necessary. 😈😈😁😁😘😘

PS - Masti with Sia, movie night and Riddhima getting her hands on her marriage album. Jai Sherlock Riddhima maiya ki.🤣🤣🤣