Chapter 42

Chapter 42 - Who is Priya?

Vihaan had been working on making a code, that he could use to sell in the mafia world. He was deep in his work, but was getting disturbed by the annoying caller who was calling him again and again. He picked up the call just to shout at the caller

Vi- If i am not picking your call then that means I don't want to talk to you.

P- Hello my Vihu bear😘😘, recognize me?

Vi- Priya?😲😲

P- Aww , you still love me don't you. But then why are you with this other girl? Maybe if she knows that you have a wife and a child then she might leave you.

Vi- Okay first of all, i have given you divorce because I found you cheating on me, second i very well know that the child was not mine.

And third stay away from my girl😈😈 i am not the lovey dovey emotional person from before. He cuts the call, and he was too disturbed to continue working.

At the hospital

Riddhima was sitting alone having lunch, when a girl approached and asked if she can sit there. She introduced herself as Priya.

P- So you are new here? Which department?

Ri- Yes, i joined today, i am a physiotherapist. And you?

P- I am a psychiatrist.

They spent few minutes talking about the various cases they have handled and their likes and dislikes turns out they are quite similar.

While they were leaving after their shift ended, Priya offered to drive her home but Riddhima declined Vansh had came to pick her up.

Vansh had a meeting near her hospital so he decided to pick her up. He saw Riddhima standing with a girl, don't know why but she looked familiar like he has seen her somewhere but couldn't recall.

They had decided to visit the shopping mall, and buy some clothes, especially for Riddhima. Half of her clothes are destroyed by one accident or other. She was walking when all of sudden Vansh stopped, she would have literally barreled into him.

Ri- Vansh what happened?,

Va- Is that Angre and Sia?

Ri- Huh? Yeah i think so, bhai looks so relaxed and happy with her.

Va- Let's go and meet them.

Ri- Aare no, agar abhi hum milne gaya toh it would become awkward and bhai phir bodyguard ke role mein aa janegaye.Let him enjoy for a while.😈😈

Va- Waise, if you want i can help you put on some dresses 🤭🤭🙈🙈😝😝

Ri- Well i was thinking ki mein ghar pe show rakhu tum done ke liye. After all Vihaan shouldn't feel left out.😝😝🤭🤭😘😘.

They reached home and saw Vihaan working on the computer. Riddhima went near him and gently massaged his neck,

Ri- Subah se kaam kar rahe ho kya?

Vi- Haan, yeh code complete karna hain.

Ri- First, come have some dinner. Please 😘😘

Vi- You go i promise when i finish the code i will have dinner.

Riddhima was going to her room when she heard the bell ring, she opened the door and saw a parcel in her name. She opened it and shouted, Vihaan and Vansh came running towards her

ViVa- What happened?

Ri- This.. the parcel contained photos of Vansh and Vihaan and Riddhima. Only her face was cut off and blood was there on all the photos. It also had a note written ' He is mine'.

PS- Well, Vihaan babu was married 😲😲Another psycho coming to harm Riddhima. Vansh almost recognized her. And Angre and Siya on a date?