Chapter 60

Chapter 60- Pregnant, Hiding the truth.

Vansh was worried, Riddhima was not picking up the phone. They both had to stay in hotel here since the weather was not conducive for driving. He wanted to inform Riddhima, since last time she was alone, well things ended pretty bad.

Vi- You know she might actually be sleeping Vansh. We are not there and Rihaan is with Sia.

Va- I know still i am not feeling good. 

Vi- Okay fine, Call Angre ask him to check up on her. He has a extra keys of our house.

Vansh had actually forgotten about it, he called Angre and asked to check up on Riddhima. He reached home and rang the bell and no one came to open it. He used the keys to open the door and went straight to Riddhima's room. He found Riddhima unconscious in the bathroom. 

He shook her and even poured water on her, she didn't wake up, he quickly took her to the hospital. The doctor ordered a few test by now Riddhima was awake she saw Angre and asked 

R- Bhai, what are you doing here? And why am i in a hospital?

A- Riddhima you were lying unconscious in your bathroom. I brought you here. Are you ill?

R- I think so, i was vomiting before that. Waise what were you doing in our house?

A- Vansh had been calling for a long time to inform you that they are stuck in a hotel due to bad weather but you weren't answering and he got worried, asked me to come check on you. I should inform him.

R- No wait, if you tell them they will worry all night. Just say i was sleeping soundly. You can say i had taken sleeping pills. And that i am fine.

A- Riddhima..

R- Bhai please. 

Angre reluctantly calls Vansh and say that Riddhima was sleeping peacefully, she had taken sleeping pills but she was okay and that they shouldn't worry. 

The doctor had came back with the result and said that Riddhima was pregnant and that dizziness and nausea were common in it. The doctor was the same who had told Riddhima about her complication she had scheduled a meeting with her for the next day.

Angre was worried, being a pregnant would have been a good news for Riddhima but she looked so pale, and devastated. He carefully carried her back to her room, and she slept. He slept in the living room after informing Sia.

Morning came, Riddhima was downstairs and Angre was still sleeping, she made coffee for him and woke him up

R- Bhai, don't tell about my pregnancy to anyone please 

A- Is everything alright?

R- I don't want to talk about it right now. Please. Just don't tell them right now. I will tell them at the right time. 

A- Alright but please take care of yourself. 

By the time she had freshened up, Angre had made breakfast and Vansh and Vihaan had reached home. Vihaan was teasing Vansh saying Riddhima is alright. Riddhima quickly excused herself and went to work.

The doctor had told Riddhima, that she will need complete bedrest as the pregnancy continues. She will be give pregnancy supplements as well and it may effect her health and mood, but if she wants to continue with the pregnancy she will need it. The doctor also told her to think about other option as well but Riddhima didn't want to think about it.

( In above paragraph there is a lot medical gibberish, i have just written it to fit my story. Please don't follow it in real life😛😛🤪🤪).

Riddhima was scared not for her life but for the baby, and how will both Vansh and Vihaan react, part of her knows what they will choose and that is the reason she isn't telling them the truth. What should she really do?

PS - What should Riddhima do? And tell me ways in which they will come to know the truth?🤣🤣🤣😑