Chapter 27

Chapter 27- I am married to Vansh?

Sia was happy that she is getting her Bhabhi back, she was someone with whom she can be totally free,and truth be told she was feeling a bit lonely, most of the family members look at her with only pity but Riddhima sees her as a person.

She went to Vansh room and saw him looking at his wedding album, he misses Riddhima so much but still doesn't share it with her. 

Si- Bhai aap bhabhi ko saach kyun nahi bata deta.?

Va- Sia doctor ne kaha hai not to stress her, and waise bhi i am enjoying getting to know her again. She is so different from before, this memory loss has brought her new sides infront of me.

Riddhima who had came to meet Sia and start the treatment heard her calling someone bhabhi, so Vansh is married. 

Truth be told she kinda of liked Vansh, he was tall, handsome and with a sexy beard😈😈😘😘 but if he is married then she will back off but she felt sad that his wife and he is suffering.😭😭😭 

She knocked on the door and Vansh quickly hid the album near his bed side drawer, she thought it was weird but never said anything about it. Sia suddenly hugged her and almost called her bhabhi.

Si- Riddhima i am so happy you back to treat me.

R- I am sorry I left your treatment midway but we can start again now.

They went to Sia's room and she showed her few exercises for her hand. And then for her legs and feet. After some time they were chit chatting and she was trying to know more about Vansh and Vihaan. Since both are as opposite as chalk and cheese. 

As it was time to go Sia suggests Riddhima to stay back and have a movie night with her and since Sejal was staying with RV in the hotel, she agreed. But she felt nervous as both boys also joined  them.

Si- Vansh bhai you select the movie. 😁😁

Vi- Sia, koi romantic picture ki umeed mat karna, yeh sirf horror hi dekhta hain🤣🤣

R- Horror ☹☹

Vi - Tumhe daar lagta hain kya ms. Pretty, dont worry you can always hide in my arms.😍😍😘😘

R- Mujhe daar nahi lagta samjhe tum.😡

As expected Vansh chose a horror movie Annabelle, they were sitting like this Sia-Vansh- Riddhima-Vihaan.

And as expected Riddhima was a total chicken sometimes gripping Vansh 's arm or sometimes Vihaan's and it left scratches on their arms because of her nails😘😘😝😝, by the end of the movie she was almost sitting in Vihaan's lap hiding her face in his neck.

Vihaan was totally happy and excited and yet he still had tease her after the movie ended

Vi- someone was saying ki mujhe daar nahi lagta😏😏

R(hitting his arms)such a mean person😡, let me get up.

They decided to retire for the night after having dinner and Riddhima saw Vansh phone lying on the bed.

She thought of returning it when she reached his room he was nowhere to be found. She kept the phone on the bed, and then she eyed the bed side drawer where Vansh had kept the wedding album. 

Curiosity got the best of her she wanted to see how his wife looked and she quickly picked up the album. She was shocked to see her picture. She is married to Vansh? How and when did this happen? Why didn't he tell her ?

Here Vansh had came back from taking a shower and he saw Riddhima sitting on the bed. Thinking she wanted to say something he went towards her but stopped seeing her looking at the album and her having a far away look in her eyes.

PS - Chalo ji truth has come out, ab phir se treatment chod ke jayegi Riddhima 😁😁 and Vansh ka kya hoga?