Chapter 2

Chapter 2- The truth

From the moment Riddhima had entered the VR mansion, she has seen the different facets of Vansh, the calculative and shrewd, cold, shouting and scolding Vansh.

The man who can beat an innocent person just to break her, the man who forced her to marry her, the one who gave her the ultimatum not to betray him.

The man who scared her half to death, the man who became a protector after she was shot, the man she started slowly falling in love with.

The man who paralyzed her so that she doesn't get to Ragini. There are so many faces of this man and she is still finding them.

But when he entered as Vihaan it was as if he completely a different person. He irritated her to no end with his taunts, probably because she felt herself responsible with what happened with Vansh.  

But it was as if only the face was same but the behavior was so different, first off Vansh was never this talkative or chirpy. He always had the aura of mystery, Vihaan can be defined as man child.

Vihaan only bothered about the money, and irritated her again and again with compliments and calling her Dollar biwi but man he can scheme like Vansh but also Vihaan was much more carefree and blunt than Vansh ever was. 

She could shout and fight with him on a moment's notice something she never could with Vansh because she was scared of his reaction. 

After coming back home she could see Vansh was irritated and angry, she asked him about it but he told her not to worry it was related to business.

But being the nosy person she was🙈🙈 she ended up following Vansh to the same trailer where he lived as Vihaan. 

To her surprise she saw a look alike of Vansh, but surprised her more was how the look alike called Vansh 'brother 'and Vansh called him Vihaan, so were both of them two different people Vansh and Vihaan. 

Riddhima's head was full of questions , why didn't Vansh or anyone from the family tell her about Vihaan, and was it not Vansh then who came back to the house.

And then the most dreaded question, a question which put her love, trust and her character on stake who is really my husband, who did i marry both times Vansh or Vihaan. 

Suffocated and feeling somewhat disgusted she went away from there, not sure where she should go and not sure where her life was taking her.

PS- I hope Riddhima's feelings are justified, poor girl doesn't understand what is happening, and top of that who is really her husband so to speak🧐🧐

What will Vansh and Vihaan do if Riddhima is not at home.?