Chapter 32

Chapter 32 - She cannot know the truth.

As Riddhima was sleeping, Vihaan decided to carefully remove the pendant, they cannot risk her knowing the truth. They will not allow her to leave them, not now or ever.

Vihaan went into the study were Vansh had finished his video call. Vansh saw Vihaan was nervous for some reason he asked him, 

Va- Vihaan kya hua ? Itna nervous kyun ho kuch gadbad ki hain kya?

Vi- Vansh, this is no time for jokes, he show him the locket. 

Va-Where did you get this?😡

Vi- It was with Riddhima, it was in her neck, she is sleeping right now, so i took it. We need to hide this, or you have to tell her the truth.

Va- No i won't. 

The next day Riddhima was searching the whole house but she couldn't find the locket. She asked the boys but they told her that they dont know anything about it. But her gut was saying something is going on and that they knew something. 

She opened the parcel which had came for it contained all her things,her journal, her books but this time there was a letter. It read

Dear Riddhima 

Your husband is hiding something from you. He knows about your parents death, if you want to know who killed them visit the address. 

City hospital, ask for dr mehta

And ask for a couple named sharma's who died in a car accident in 1995.

Your well wisher.😇

Riddhima was confused whether she should follow the letter or not but in the end she wanted to know about her parents.

Both boys were not at home, they had went to visit Sia. She quickly removed her bracelet and manglasutra because she knew they had tracker device in it and hid in the bedside drawer. 

She reached the hospital, and at the reception she asked where Dr. Mehta was and the nurse directed her to his cabin. She went inside asked doctor about the death of couple named Sharma's in 1995. 

The doctor reaction was one shock 😲😲he quickly schooled his facial expression and told her he was new here and didn't much about it.

Riddhima knew he was hiding something so she went away from there but saw him talking to someone on phone. 

The doctor had called Vansh saying that someone had come to know about the accident and he knew it was Riddhima, he told the doctor to get rid of the file on the accident case of Riddhima's parent's.

The doctor was going to records room and Riddhima was following him, she saw the doctor taking the file from the drawer and getting ready to destroy it when she hit the doctor on his head with a bed pan.🤭🤭🤭 She quickly took the file and ran from the hospital. 

PS- Well Riddhima has her parent's file now, what will she do now, and how will Vansh and Vihaan stop her.