Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - The Date and beginning of Obsession. 

Vihaan was excited to spend the whole day with his Dollar biwi, he loved to irritate her with the nickname, he loved how her cheeks would puff due to anger. 

He told her how when he was a child he used to love solving puzzles, open locks and try to know people's secrets.

It was one such day he had mistakenly opened their dad's safe and pulled out the fully loaded and it was Vansh's timely intervention that saved him from getting shot and getting a scolding. 

Vihaan told Riddhima he will take her to his favourite spot where he usually spend time when he feels alone. They went outside and Riddhima saw a bike parked near the trailer. 

R- (nervous) We are going on a bike.

Vi- Sorry biwi ji i dont multiple cars like Vansh, and besides we can sit more closer on the bike😋😚😚

R- You really are shameless sometimes🙈🙈

Vi- Come on sit and hold tight.

Vihaan felt butterflies in his stomach when Riddhima put her arms around him, he drove fast so that she clutches on to him tightly. They stopped near a beautiful waterfall, where families used to come for picnics. 

Vihaan parked the bike and they sat under a tree, looking at the waterfall, Riddhima was watching him,he looked so different than Vansh, clean shaven, dimples and also a look of calm whereas Vansh usually has a serious face.

Vi- I know i am handsome Riddhima you don't have to always stare at me😋😋

R- I was not staring at you. 😳😳 waise i wanted to know if i move on with Vansh, what will you do?

Vi- (pulls her close tightly) I have only cared for you Riddhima, no one can take that, even if you choose vansh i will always be with you as a shadow no one will be able to harm you, even if it is Vansh himself. You are everything for me.

Riddhima sees a weird glint of madness in his eyes, she shivers a bit, they leave the area. Going back home they stop at a roadside dhaba to eat dinner and what suprised them both was that they liked chole bhature. And for dessert Vihaan had butter scotch icecream and Riddhima had vanilla icecream.

Vihaan had payed the bill and went to the washroom when he came back he saw a guy hugging Riddhima, he became very angry and pulled her towards him. 

Vi- (keeping a firm girp on her waist)Dollar biwi who is this?

R- He is my school friend Vihaan

Vi- Well it is good to meet you we should leave now it is getting late. He takes her away from there.

R- Vihaan what the hell😡😡 Tum aise kaise behave kar sakte ho he was my friend koi stranger nahi.

Vi- (gripping her arms) Jab tum mere saath ho toh tumhe kisi aur se baat karni ki yeh usko dekh kar smile karni ki zaroorat nahi. I want your full attention do you understand that. 

Ab chalo i will leave you at VR mansion, Riddhima struggles a bit but then unwillingly leaves with Vihaan, she knows Vansh would be worried if she come home late.

Vihaan reached the mansion and Riddhima gets down from the bike and go towards the gate when he grabs her hand, he says good night and kisses her cheek, he waits till she inside and goes back to the dhaba where he corners Riddhima's friend and threatens him to stay away from her if he wants to live a happy life. He goes back thinking about the day spent with his Dollar biwi. 

So Vihaan is just as bad as Vansh, Riddhima is totally gone now🤪🤪😜😜 Sorry if someone felt uncomfortable with the scenes where vihaan grabs Riddhima arms or waist it is just to show his obsession. 

Do comment guys it makes me day.