Chapter 17

Chapter 17- The party and kidnapping. 

Vihaan was sleeping on his back and Riddhima on top of him with Vansh hugging her waist. She was feeling some what sandwiched between them, but she also felt nice, she won't tell but she liked both of them caring for them and loving them. It was her morals which were stopping her to accept both of them but she knows she fighting a losing battle. 🥰🥰😏😏😋😋

All of a sudden she came back to her senses and tries to wake Vihaan, she said

R- Vihaan wake up!!!

Vi- Dollar biwi let me sleep😴😴

R- Vihaan wake up before someone sees you in here.

Vihaan suddenly grabs her by the waist, and says that he doesn't care who sees them,but if you are insisting i will go but give a kiss first. She playfully kisses his cheeks. 

Vi- Wifey i asked kiss on lips, i am not a kid but still i will go.

Riddhima turned to see Vansh staring at her, and trying to get close to her but she pushes him and goes to the bathroom to freshen up, Vansh smiles amused.

Everyone was already at the dining table eating breakfast when Riddhima came down, and the family members were excited that today there would be a party in the house.

R- What's the occasion?

Vi/va- It's Ishani birthday. 

R- Happy birthday Ishani. 

All the family members were waiting that Ishani might say something rude to her but were shocked when Ishani said Thank you, even Riddhima herself was shocked. Both the brothers were smirking. Everyone went away to start organizing the party.

It was in the evening Riddhima was pacing the room, not knowing what to wear, she huffs and sits down on the bed.

Vi/Va- What happened Sweetheart/Wifey🥰🥰

R- I don't know what to wear. Please help na. This Red backless gown or the white lace gown( no dress given by Kabir 🤭🤭).

And though both of them liked the red gown they didn't want any one else to see Riddhima like that so they chose the white lace gown. They both were looking at her,and she blushed under their intense gaze, she asked 

R- What happened?

Vi/va- we were thinking to help you get dressed. 😋😋😍😍 but they saw how uncomfortable she was feeling so said it's okay if you don't want to. 

R- i want to help you guys dress, and i have selected the outfit as well pink one for Vansh and marron one for you Vihaan. Hope you like it.

She helped them get dressed and they both were loving the feeling of her touching them.😍😋😋, she then went to get ready and they went downstairs. The party was in the garden and the arrangements were done beautifully. 

Vihaan gave a beautiful flower bracelet and Vansh gave a beautiful flower crown for Riddhima. They gave Ishani a tiara as it symbolizes princess. The party was going in full mood, but someone was careful watching Riddhima. 

One of Ishani 's friend Akash was eyeing Riddhima and he even spoke to Ishani seeing how beautiful and sexy she looked and he wanted her😈. The boy had mixed drugs in Riddhima's juice and asked the waiter to give it to her.

Riddhima thought that one of them might have sent the juice, after she drank it she was feeling dizzy and almost fell when someone grabbed her and she became unconscious and the boy took her away.

Vansh and Vihaan were talking to the guests and business associates, when Vansh realised Riddhima was not where to be seen, they both went looking for her but couldn't find her

Vi- This girl is always in trouble now where she went🤨🤨😓

Va- Angre track her cellphone, or the bracelet we gave her it has tracking chip.

They found that she is going somewhere interior and also found the footage of Akash drugging her, well one can say someone is going to experience hell very soon😈😈😡😡

PS- Don't worry saviours  are coming for Riddhima. And they might have some 🥵🥵 moments too if i am able to write it.🤭🤭